SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I found a bug with one of the quests in 1.0:

When talking with Ramsey Snow (Bastard of Bolton) you can insult him and he will lunch a small army of his against you when you leave his father's castle. After you have defeated them you can go back to castle and rub it in by talking with Ramsey - this gives 1300 xp to you and your party. The only problem it gives this XP every time you talk with him.

Just found a bug in 0.94 that I don't know if you fixed it, when besieging kings landing there's a small area in between somehouses that some enemies spawn in that I can't get into so the battle can't end

Hey everyone just a quick question...is there a way to check your relation with other kingdoms and lords? in version .92 under the 'Reports' tab there was 'Kingdom Reports' where you could view this important info, but in .94 and 1.0 it doesn't seem to exist.  Is there some other way to see this info that I haven't found? Was it intentionally taken out? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance....great mod Cozur!

Would it be possible to integrate the Floris version of Freelancer as opposed to v1.51? the Floris version has less bugs, e.g. in the current version in ACoK you can't fight in town/castle defences when in a Lords army.. instead you get stuck on the pre-battle screen, everytime you click "Follow the Commander into Battle" you're told "The Enemy has been forced to retreat" and the only way out is to desert or revolt.

Unable to break the kingslayer and the other lord out of prison. They just talk to you normally. You can ask "do you have any tasks for me" and ect, but not free them.

Also, there's no touney fields? And whatever happened to adding the Tower of Joy?

KidKoala said:
Would it be possible to integrate the Floris version of Freelancer as opposed to v1.51? the Floris version has less bugs, e.g. in the current version in ACoK you can't fight in town/castle defences when in a Lords army.. instead you get stuck on the pre-battle screen, everytime you click "Follow the Commander into Battle" you're told "The Enemy has been forced to retreat" and the only way out is to desert or revolt.

I'll do it for 1.1

When I pressed q in the arena I got an error message in the bottom left referring to the GUI, I'll go and find out the exact message now.

Edit: "Could not find any definition for GUI widget "note_t_keys_title" in game_variables.txt."

I had this in the arena and the battlefield.
I was on 1.0.
Also, why skip towards 1.0? Why not call this 0.95?

About Dwarfs - haven't a few of the older ones on original M&B managed different sized people?  I know the old Berserk one definitely had everything from tiny little pixies up to Giants.  Admittedly, I'm not sure if things with modding skeletons changed between M&B and Warband.  I also think the various LOTR ones may have had Dwarves.  So something to look into?

That being said, I can definitely see an argument for not bothering, as awesome as Tyrion is, it's probably going to be a hell of a lot of work for just one character.

(And still curious if there is a companion chart somewhere, as I've yet to find it)

savantx said:
dagg929 said:
It seems like my mouse clicks do not always go through. Anyone know of a fix for this? It's only with this mod and on the campaign map.

Also, do the factions on Essos ever go to war?

I'm having this problem too.

Also me, mouse clicks seem fussy where they are placed or even how long the key is depressed

Yozzer said:
savantx said:
dagg929 said:
It seems like my mouse clicks do not always go through. Anyone know of a fix for this? It's only with this mod and on the campaign map.

Also, do the factions on Essos ever go to war?

I'm having this problem too.

Also me, mouse clicks seem fussy where they are placed or even how long the key is depressed

Yeah, I've pinpointed the problem. There's an issue with the height of the world map. I've uploaded a hotfix on: http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-clash-of-kings/downloads

(You may have to wait for the moderators to authorize the download)

It should be save-game compatible.

In attempting to break Ser Steffon Swyft out of jail for the westerlands, I get him otuside to fight with me and when we get outside there are no guards and ser steffon swyft is standing where the jailer usually is.

In red text I get:
Script warning on opcode 1770: invalid agent. ID:22; line no: 5;
At Script neutral_behavior_in_fight

This is at darkdell

Hello! i just tried 1.0 and have some questions about sea travel:

Is the speed suposed to be that low ? it's even lower than on ground, sometimes it's hard to tell if it's moving or not.

I cant go where i want when i travel by sea, it looks like there are some paths that you can do nothing but to follow, if you try to go elsewhere your ship will just stop, for example if i am at Dragonstone and i want to go to Bravoos my ship will just travel to Pentos and than i have to walk half Essos to get to that damn city, actually whatever location in Essos i chose my ship will always go to Pentos 1st, so is this supposed to be like that or it's a bug ? (wich i find irritating to say the least)

How can i get sea traveling to work like it did in 0.94 ? if it's possible ofc

Thank you!  :grin:

Looks like there were a lot of changes in the troop tree. So i took the liberty and started gathering information about new troop rosters for each faction.

The troop trees will be presented more or less the same way as previously posted in this topic. Troop types are color-coded: black=infantry, green=ranged, blue=mounted ranger, red=cavalry, bold=castle/town troop. I added important information about equipment, for example noShield if troop doesn't use shields (infantry and cavalry) or dagger if troop uses tiny weapon as side arm (archers).

The North:
north_zpsdaadc6a3.gif

The Riverlands:
riverlands_zps48bb4273.gif

The Iron Islands:
ironlands_zps29073703.gif

The Westerlands:
westerlands_zps5717dd0d.gif

The Vale:
vale_zpsc4aab0de.gif

The Dragonstone:
dragonstone_zps31704c10.gif

The Stormlands:
stormlands_zps3135ba69.gif

The Reach:
reach_zpsed2a587a.gif

The Dorne:
dorne_zpsfc9e9fbd.gif

The Three Sisters:
Sisterman_zpsee9d02b0.gif

TBD at later time:
Essos factions (meh  :roll:)

P.S.
I will be updating this post with additional troop trees when they are ready :smile:

Bug report for 1.0
Ironborn Axeman (4th tier infantry unit from Iron Islands) is a level 1 troop in the game , with level 1 str/agility but higher level skills and weapon proficiency, as the sideeffect his upkeep is 1 denar / week.

Hey Cozur, one thing I was wondering is will the later updates be save game compatible in the future? Because it's kinda sad when I have to say bye to my character that I got so far.

Hey guys,

Quick bug report - in an arena tournament, specifically at King's Landing, if that matters, some fighters (including myself) would occasionally spawn at the start of a round with no gear, aside from our clothes and a horse.

It was doable enough to wait for a fallen fighter to drop his gear in the early rounds, but it's really quite tough to complete later rounds when it's your fists versus Tywin's lance and shield.

Otherwise, excellent mod, thanks for all the hard work.

Back
Top Bottom