FULL-Version+SUBMOD 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.4 New!

Users who are viewing this thread

Just some AD 1257 1.13 and Repolished ( 1.4 ) queries .....

1.  Pretty sure we at home here got onto " the latest " 1.13 when it came out some years back, but going back to playing it and looking at the title page just now it does ( still ) say 1.11 Angry Peasants Edition - is that just the way the title was left ?  Just checking.

2.  AD 1257 is an all -time great mod, but one difference that sticks out from, I think, every other mod game play, for me , is the absence of female companions. Has anyone had an idea to simply change, say, a trader and a monk ( nun ) from male to female, as some sort of mini submod ?            ( and with at least some armour, outfits, conforming to the female figure )

3.  The faces are dated, if an early improvement over Native. Does an improved faces submod, eg Virake's, work with AD 1257 1.13 ( and Repolished 1.4 ) ?  As part of its repolishing, does Repolished have improved faces ( especially re the ladies ) ?                        ( Reportedly Virake's works OK -  ? )

4. Is Repolished  really, really, recommended ( endorsed by DrTomas ? ) for so much better aesthetics, or is it not really worth worrying about, considering I will have to start a new game ? 
1.13 still generally looks pleasing in a standard mod sort of way, but for, for example, the ladies' faces.         
Are there bugs or issues still to be dealt with, in Repolished 1.4 (  some 18 months on, now ) ?

I hope that there is still some interest, activity here ........ 

Ningauble said:
Just some AD 1257 1.13 and Repolished ( 1.4 ) queries .....

1.  Pretty sure we at home here got onto " the latest " 1.13 when it came out some years back, but going back to playing it and looking at the title page just now it does ( still ) say 1.11 Angry Peasants Edition - is that just the way the title was left ?  Just checking.

2.  AD 1257 is an all -time great mod, but one difference that sticks out from, I think, every other mod game play, for me , is the absence of female companions. Has anyone had an idea to simply change, say, a trader and a monk ( nun ) from male to female, as some sort of mini submod ?            ( and with at least some armour, outfits, conforming to the female figure )

3.  The faces are dated, if an early improvement over Native. Does an improved faces submod, eg Virake's, work with AD 1257 1.13 ( and Repolished 1.4 ) ?  As part of its repolishing, does Repolished have improved faces ( especially re the ladies ) ?                        ( Reportedly Virake's works OK -  ? )

4. Is Repolished  really, really, recommended ( endorsed by DrTomas ? ) for so much better aesthetics, or is it not really worth worrying about, considering I will have to start a new game ? 
1.13 still generally looks pleasing in a standard mod sort of way, but for, for example, the ladies' faces.         
Are there bugs or issues still to be dealt with, in Repolished 1.4 (  some 18 months on, now ) ?

I hope that there is still some interest, activity here ........

Kaptain Cnuckles said:
KarGreight Alkhanuni said:
Kaptain Cnuckles said:
KarGreight Alkhanuni said:
Is this mod compapitable with vers.1.173?
I've used it myself, works just as well as it always has.
Is it good to download this verson,or enhanced version,what is difference?
While I can't really vouch for what other submods (like Enhanced or Medieval Conquest mods are like), I do see a lot of bugs mentioned in the ModDB comments. I can suggest an alternative to MC and Enhanced that I've tried successfully (as well as being generally not too buggy).

1257 Reloaded Submod is mostly bug-fixes and game-play tweaks, while Repolished is mostly graphical improvements. I checked with the author of the Reloaded submod, and was told (albeit bluntly) that since this mod's mostly just textures and music, you can technically install his submod over top of this one. That way you keep most of the graphical improvements from this mod, but still get the full functionality of his. Use Repolished as a base, and copy+paste Reloaded's files over top. Works fine from what I've tested.

Did I mess up or does anyone else get a slight whitish glow around some armours ? Also is it intended that almost all of the "Turkomans" mercenaries in Mameluke service are African ? Honestly prefer this mod to reloaded so answers would be appreciated.

Hey, I may have newbie question but :roll:
I just find out this post about remake of Anno Domini mod to Warband, it looks awesome:smile: So I download both files Complete/Full and Patch 1.4, but how to install this AD mod into original game? (in my pc is steam version). In past, years ago I remember it was installer, or just copy those files into game MODULES folder. So how to do it? Thanks a lot for answer :wink:

Hello. Does somebody know how to manipulate with position of minor and castle when I build them from the viliges?  I want to position them alone when i build them.
Can someone help me ?

Hi, I made this 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished v1.4 Submod, Download the Full Version and the Patch!

For the Repolished Version 1.0
I changed some music, graphics, names for Troops and Fractions (the Optional proper English Patch for 1257AD), reworked scenes, More Blood!, new Borders for all Scenes, new polished Textures and Resources for trees and plants AND ALL HORSES ARE FIXED now, no more ugly Mongol Hordes! so on..

Pics
K9Y_g.jpg
foET9.jpg
e3tpr.jpg
a_9Gs.jpg

-This lil Repolished 1257AD Version needs a new Savegame/Start.
BUT if you have a savegame on my old lil Submod Version, you can play with your old savegame on this new lil Repolished Version.

Here is a link to the Complete/Full new lil 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.0 Version. Let me know if you like it or if you have probmlems, also with the download.

You have to start a new game!

Here is a link for the Patch 1.4 for 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.0 Version. Put the files from the Textures and Resource folder from the Patch into your Texture and Resource folder at your 1257 Repolished Version 1.0 Module folder.
(you need the full version from above)
-It does fix even more all Borders, Horses and Shaders
-NEW Ground Texture for the Desert and Paths.
-Knights Hospitaller Ghost horses are fixed, too! :party:

NOTE: Repolished 1.4 has the new shaders in it and i corrected the Resource Folder name for easy copy and paste, the game looks even better now! :party: :fruity:
Hi , is this compatible with the nexus mod "1257- Enhanced," by Magnusen2? Anybody know?

Back
Top Bottom