FULL-Version+SUBMOD 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.4 New!

Users who are viewing this thread

ZombieZleeping said:
Could you release a version without the English names? I like the names in Latin.  :grin:
For now, sry no. You could add the Latin txt files to it but then you have to start a new game anyway.

Carlos_de_Tonkin said:
Most of anoying things in 1257 AD got fixed with this (I hate 1257 AD shader). This sub mod completed 1257 AD.
^^ thx i love 1257 AD / Mount and Blade

Hello

I have to say, very well done with the mod. However something Ive noticed is that when playing with the Novgorod Faction, The AI does not siege enemy cities or castles. The Marshal only leads raids. However, I have seen other factions take over and siege Novgorod settlements and THEN the AI will take them back via Siege. But I have yet to see the AI siege another faction's settlement.

ZombieZleeping said:
HooTmAn said:
ZombieZleeping said:
Could you release a version without the English names? I like the names in Latin.  :grin:
For now, sry no. You could add the Latin txt files to it but then you have to start a new game anyway.
Just wondering, do you know which files contain the Latin names?

You have to add the original files from AD back or you could use an other version here on TW forum wich maybe has some better Latin, too. Sry i do not have the link anymore, you can find it here on the board.

You need the mission_templates.txt and party_templates.txt and the languages folder. Take a look at those Language patches wich are avaible there you can just download or take a look what to add back from the original 1257 AD Language.

Aetherbeast said:
Hello

I have to say, very well done with the mod. However something Ive noticed is that when playing with the Novgorod Faction, The AI does not siege enemy cities or castles. The Marshal only leads raids. However, I have seen other factions take over and siege Novgorod settlements and THEN the AI will take them back via Siege. But I have yet to see the AI siege another faction's settlement.
I did not change anything on the AI behavior, for Marshals or this Fraction. This could be a 1257 AD thing or a Nativ Warband behaivior, i saw the Novgorod in 1257 never as strong because they have so many enemies early on. That can lead to, that the Marshal does not feel strong or able to take and hold a Fief. So he is starting to just raid and deffending the remaining Fief of his Fraction. Mostly when they are at war with more then one Fraction.

Hello
Downloaded your mini mod and its awesome. Just a question on manor armies.
It seems that they DONT join you in sieges OR battles, even when I ask them to follow me. They'll be right on top of the enemy unit on the map, but they wont show up in the battle.
Any way to fix this?

sry for the late reply. The armies from the Manor do not join you into the battle, this is a 1257AD thing. They never did join me in a siege battle, too.
They are there, only to Protect and Serve! ^^

Nice job giving a much needed polishing up of this masterpiece. I just wanted to let you know that the texture folder in the hotfix is misspelled, no biggie but for those who don't know their way around the mod files, it might be an issue.

I'm having a weird issue with editing the names of my companions in the troops.txt file.

I have changed them in the file, but the default names still appear in game. This is true even if I close M&B, restart, and start a new game.

I always edit the companion names in M&B, and have never seen this before.

I went so far as to delete the save games, then restart M&B, with the same result.

Do I have to change companion names somewhere else besides the troops.txt in this submod?

SOLVED:  This mod tries to access the troops.csv in the Languages folder.  Just yanked out the file, and it accesses the troops.txt per normal.

I'm about to start a new game. Should I start with this sub mod?

Can anyone post a graphics difference. Coming from native the mod already have great graphics. Would this looks better?

Here is a link for the Patch 1.1 for 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.1 Version. Put the files from the Textures and Resource folder from the Patch into your Texture and Resource folder at your 1257 Repolished Version 1.0 Module folder.
-It does fix all borders and horses, the game looks to good now.

https://mega.nz/#!dktWTZCR!QTa_hYy1egdptxg630fMI7_8AFdQnJwpA7vrTAnOHNU

Thanks for still working on this,going to test this right now,giving up on my really long save game  :cry:,really hope that the sieges at Emirate of Granada's territories have been reworked,since the entire scenario seems to be floating in the sky haha

Well,thanks again for still updating this,my favorite mod hands down,since i'm not into fantasy ones,its one of my only choices,and im quite disappointed its so 'unfinished' so to speak

Jerar said:
Thanks for still working on this,going to test this right now,giving up on my really long save game  :cry:,really hope that the sieges at Emirate of Granada's territories have been reworked,since the entire scenario seems to be floating in the sky haha

Well,thanks again for still updating this,my favorite mod hands down,since i'm not into fantasy ones,its one of my only choices,and im quite disappointed its so 'unfinished' so to speak
Thx man, i can feel you, i love this mod it the best medieval “game” since medieval total war IMO. I try to update it and other stuff I’m working on, since I have some free time for modding again. I have no issues with the siege scenes, in my game I just took Granada with my fraction.

Here is a link for the Patch 1.2 for 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.0 Version. Put the files from the Textures and Resource folder from the Patch into your Texture and Resource folder at your 1257 Repolished Version 1.0 Module folder.
(you need the full version from above)
-It does fix all Borders, Horses and Shaders, the game looks to good now. :smile:

https://mega.nz/#!99MRgCrL!UsjlA342MmyISwoj3RWc293s7fCshJeRmNj5r5tI62w

NOTE:I had to upload the Patch again so it is now called 1.2 and has the new shaders in it, so the game looks like i sad, very nice :grin:  :fruity: :fruity: :party: :party: :iamamoron: :iamamoron: :iamamoron: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :oops: :oops: :grin: :grin:

HooTmAn said:
Here is a link for the Patch 1.2 for 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.0 Version. Put the files from the Textures and Resource folder from the Patch into your Texture and Resource folder at your 1257 Repolished Version 1.0 Module folder.
-It does fix all Borders, Horses and Shaders, the game looks to good now. :smile:

NOTE:I had to upload the Patch again so it is now called 1.2 and has the new shaders in it, so the game looks like i sad, very nice :grin:  :fruity: :fruity: :party: :party: :iamamoron: :iamamoron: :iamamoron: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :oops: :oops: :grin: :grin:

Hi, I wanted to point out that I think you made a mistake with the patch. There's a folder called "Recource" which I believe should be called "Resource" instead.

Can the Custom Troop Tree Mod made by MitchellD be implemented in 1257 AD?

This mod is quite revolutionary because it is something we have wanted in a very long time. We can finally have our own troop culture and customize what they wear into battle. Your kingdom finally has an identity. I can't wait until modders implement this into their mods.

mb129.jpg

mb90.jpg

LiNcKz said:
HooTmAn said:

Hi, I wanted to point out that I think you made a mistake with the patch. There's a folder called "Recource" which I believe should be called "Resource" instead.

Lol sry guys I was kinda in a rush, thx for letting me know I will fix this as soon as possible!

NaikJoy said:
Can the Custom Troop Tree Mod made by MitchellD be implemented in 1257 AD?

This mod is quite revolutionary because it is something we have wanted in a very long time. We can finally have our own troop culture and customize what they wear into battle. Your kingdom finally has an identity. I can't wait until modders implement this into their mods.

mb129.jpg

mb90.jpg

I will take a look at that and decide later on, I will see if it’s bug free!

Back
Top Bottom