Friday Line battle Event : 6/17!

Which Forces would you like to see Compete?

• U.K

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • France

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • Russia

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Prussia

Votes: 22 40.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pubs did our best, but taking down the Reddit Horde was tough. Was like 5 small Rgts vs 2 huge ones and a small unit of chasseurs.

Sweet game I headshoted two people and sadly was the only one to charge and was bayonetted. :lol:

lol they outnumbered us so bad like 4 to 1

Aye, iz horrifying going up against reddit. They're like the bloody zerg. Individually they're slightly below average (i've found, don't shoot me for that) but the numbers more than make up for it.

Was a fun line battle all. Glad that I could help with the pubbers. Here's to hoping for Pubgoons next week!

Thanks to everyone that made it out tonight!  We apologize for the delay, but we're happy we were able to keep things going regardless.  Hope everyone enjoyed themselves and things should be better next week.  We'll try to include cavalry and artillery again if numbers meet the requirements.

We'd probably have more people had there not been a Waterloo event the next morning. Next week should be fun, but I may or may not be able to make it.

This mod should have more advertisement out there that way more people would be playing it.

Sgm Plumley said:
This mod should have more advertisement out there that way more people would be playing it.

Are you crazy?
I believe a number between 500-1000 plays MM mod or perhaps even more

Actually, if we hadn't had the delay due to server issues, we probably would have hit our server cap. as we usually do.  We actually had to limit the Friday events to 180 total to keep the lag down.  220+ and our server takes a nosedive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom