Fire Arrow - Turn into an inferno(1.004) [Download/Features/Video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice.
Sometimes I feel that I just throw around my praise a little bit too often in this forum. But I know that this mod definitely deserves a job well done sticker.

One thing, the custom banner colors look a little bit too bold and fake in game. Perhaps adding some color distortion and noise to the sets?

And plz make a banner for this mod.

:cry:
Error Help Me  :cry:
I join saved game=error
I join new game=no error

adszpuo.png

I've downloaded it. And played only few minutes (crouch to avoid incoming hits) and I was suprised. Really suprised, mainly about *&$##@^& flaming bolts and large fireball in front of mercenary in the tavern...

NightHawkreal said:
Is it possible to return possibility to send NPC in a fortress before assault, that during assault will battle with him? It is fun.
I am not good at english. Can you tell me more easy to understand ?
I guess that you want to say, when NPC party is in battle,  You let them stop the battle, and you let them retreat to castle.
It is possible by right clicked menu [follow me all by force], and [keep order].
But the battle may be resumed immediately.

Did it help you even a little?

please rucchi, can you tell us more about your further modding-plans??

which other features will you plan in future for this mod?  :idea:

rucchi

I meant other, in the first version it is possible it was to send  NPC in a fortress and then besiege it, here NPC battled on the side of enemy. Now  NPC is driven out from a fortress, when a player declares factions war

And it will make off could approximately so: :smile:

i downloaded it and extracted it to my module folder but it doesnt appear in the mod list  :shock:  what do i do? i have the most recent version of mount and blade also  :cry:

muter3456 said:
i downloaded it and extracted it to my module folder but it doesnt appear in the mod list  :shock:  what do i do? i have the most recent version of mount and blade also  :cry:
read "how to install.txt"

is there any chance that you could somehow just get the custom banner thing and the banner on the elite troops back. And not the rest of the mod. cause i like the whole custom banner thing. but i also like the SoD mod alot.

Is there a posibility that you can offer me basicly everything on this screen as a stand alone mod?
Reason is that your modding on the other parts of the mod would mess up the mod i'm currently playing.

So basicly just the hud. THe Minimap, the opponents defeaten and the horse hitpoint.
Or please tell me how i can do it(then i'll send it to you, so you can release it, even though i doubt it will work when i do it hehe).
1588i2u.jpg

Twisted said:
Is there a posibility that you can offer me basicly everything on this screen as a stand alone mod?
Reason is that your modding on the other parts of the mod would mess up the mod i'm currently playing.

So basicly just the hud. THe Minimap, the opponents defeaten and the horse hitpoint.
Or please tell me how i can do it(then i'll send it to you, so you can release it, even though i doubt it will work when i do it hehe).
This minimap script is made based on native script of "prsnt_battle".
Opponents defeaten is made baded on native script of "prsnt_arena_training"
Horse hit point is
(create_progress_overlay, reg0, 0, 100),
and set value by
(overlay_set_val, reg0, ":horse_hitpoint"),

Try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom