Fire Arrow - Turn into an inferno(1.004) [Download/Features/Video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murmandamus said:
ok i downloaded it into modules but when i open the game it is not listed . how do i get it to work. do i have to change something? please give detailed instructions :?: :???:
After you extended zip, Did you finded a folder named "Fire Arrow - turn into an inferno" ?
You have to install the folder in mod folder.

:grin:ok i got it thx much. this is a very good mod. unique,you get to burn stuff, CHEAT makes it easier to get started and get a lrge army, u get to burn stuff, you can join or leave ny faction easy, you can become the marshal by talking to any lord of a fction,and you get to burn stuff!      I like to burn stuff.

Are there any plans wit the map? I've noticed the little spot of desert in the steppes.
Was that just a bit of fun or the beginning of a larger change of the map?

Nice screenshot:
2wedvs2.jpg

I pretend that the vaegir archer is screaming "Down in flames! Down in flames!" and then the Rhodok spearman is all "That's my brother" while he slams the siege tower into the enemy castle.

GTA: Chalbek castle stories.

the mod is AWESOME but what annoys me a little is that the companions when they have a party are too aggressiv, they always attack everything instead of fallowing you

Pringle said:
the mod is AWESOME but what annoys me a little is that the companions when they have a party are too aggressiv, they always attack everything instead of fallowing you
You can let them follow faithfulness by your order, [keep order]

The mod is great,remember when said that the wood will burn bigger,can you make more wooden castles and maybe make flames bigger
(make medium flames on stone castles).it would be much funner that when you set the fire it will stay there(not to stop)and make people on fire(only if you can)when they are caught in the fire in the next version or just improve this version.Do you buy a torch?Not best at English but good at it

Dark-Soldier said:
it would be much funner that when you set the fire it will stay there(not to stop)and make people on fire(only if you can)when they are caught in the fire in the next version or just improve this version.Do you buy a torch?Not best at English but good at it
Thank you for your suggestions.
At first I was going to let flame stay, but it was difficult to do because I can't stop flame when I want to stop it.
And Did you notice men were sizzling in the flame? It is a sound that the men were burnt on fire.

Pringle said:
hi, I parked some companions in my fresh conquered castle but i can't get them out again... is it a bug?
Town menu(or right clicked [other menu])>Other menu>Attached parties menu>Go out

burn burn burn! its very funny! burn you vaegir suck! muhahhahahha  :twisted:

Looking sweet  :shock:
Gotta D'l!
If you shoot at enemy, will he start burning? (I guess not, 'cause it would be hard to implement)
EDIT: Ahh just read it, they get on flames, sweet

SellSword said:
Looking sweet  :shock:
Gotta D'l!
If you shoot at enemy, will he start burning? (I guess not, 'cause it would be hard to implement)
EDIT: Ahh just read it, they get on flames, sweet
It is not difficult to burn men directly when I shoot him. But Because I think they aren't easy to burn, I didn't it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom