Final version improvement checklist.

Users who are viewing this thread

what about being able to set up temporary walls around your camp at night and the only way in is the gate which dueing siegs should already be knocked down

Please enable the use of all Heros to be interchanged while upgrading inventory,we need to see or view all Heros equipment while making upgrades to items.TY

_Autosave_
I just won dhirim (400 defenders) with a chance, fought for it for almost an hour, many attacks.
Then my computer crashed and now I'm too pissed off to play anymore today.

Does anyone know if the possible future patches could include updates like those listed in the first post? Or are they too major updates?

I'd pay 15 dollars right this second at the vague future hope that Taleworlds would begin on an 'expansion' and finish the game.

As it is it doesn't quite feel like I expected the finished product to, I still immensely enjoy the fundamentals of the game but I can't escape the nagging doubt there's more that can be done and I'm willing to throw my money at the problem.

Sadly I'm wondering if Paradox will let them, or do they not have control over such a thing, I'm not sure.

i think we should be able to type what we want to say instead of saying it on screen. men should upgrade there own armor and gear  at taverns there should be a bunch of people not just two or three and what about ordering drinks and food from taverns why can't we do that  and the kings should have actual armor on their men that match  i see  to  much men wearing different color armor they should  go with the kings colors only. we should laso be able to make our own weapons and gear instead of buying  them at  the market. and you should get more than gold for rewards on missions. we should also be able to marry in the game an dhave kids so we can keep the line going. other than that the game rocks.

jeff34 said:
i think we should be able to type what we want to say instead of saying it on screen. men should upgrade there own armor and gear  at taverns there should be a bunch of people not just two or three and what about ordering drinks and food from taverns why can't we do that  and the kings should have actual armor on their men that match  i see  to  much men wearing different color armor they should  go with the kings colors only. we should laso be able to make our own weapons and gear instead of buying  them at  the market. and you should get more than gold for rewards on missions. we should also be able to marry in the game an dhave kids so we can keep the line going. other than that the game rocks.

Whoa. Just a small list, huh?

Ability to join up with wandering armies on the overland map for protection from bandits.

Bobbing optional in the first person perspective.

remi alert said:
why dont u native mod guys take those nice things from native expansion and put them to native?

you mean the developers?  Armagan and Taleworlds?

They have already included a few things from mods, and many more that were discussed on the forae.

Two handed weapon animations from horseback.

Seriously. It's completely realistic and possible, and there's nothing more annoying than seeing Vaegir Knights swinging bardiches with ONE HAND on horseback.

well you did cover a lot but the only thing missing is there are like 5 or six typos  small but i notice when i remeber to post what they are i will

Nevil said:
well you did cover a lot but the only thing missing is there are like 5 or six typos  small but i notice when i remeber to post what they are i will

ok i found one again and remebered

you spelled alarm wrong in the quest where you have to train the peasants. so when you finish and the bandits come its says the village watch raises the "aluraum" or something like that

Back
Top Bottom