Europe 1200 MaB 1.010/1.011 Version - Info and Download

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EpIeNd said:
Why are you so silly? :roll: I have just said that if he want to help him with informations, i will be glad to do. I`ve just made a suggestion...Omg... :neutral:

I watched Eurovision, many times.

Most mod creation threads end up like Eurovision if it involves Europe.

Its not being silly. Its observation  :roll:

well.. i dont really think that it is wrong that peoples want their faction to be ingame, but it is quite obvious that i cant include all of the minor states of the east, but some might be added.. just saying that you should not be too fast to refuse that some of the minor states of the east might be included after the next release with bugfixes

O h yes. I forgot. The Bizantine Empire too.

And by the way... Madrid wasn't a city or castle. In those thays it was a village. Magerit (in arab). The actual enormous fortress and Castille's capital was Toledo. (you could name it 'Castillo de Toledo', but never Castello or whatever word which was used in the last version).

(trust me, I'm Spanish)

Revan Shan said:
O h yes. I forgot. The Bizantine Empire too.

And by the way... Madrid wasn't a city or castle. In those thays it was a village. Magerit (in arab). The actual enormous fortress and Castille's capital was Toledo. (you could name it 'Castillo de Toledo', but never Castello or whatever word which was used in the last version).

(trust me, I'm Spanish)

i will that in mind..thanks for that :smile:

Kullervo said:
Is the map done yet?

you should find the answer on the very first post.. features section :mrgreen:

if you are to lazy to do that.. yes..

Kullervo said:
Gah when did that happen ya should post a screenie or something hehe

maybe i should..  :grin:
gonna do it now actully i think.. the first post is completely lacking in that

Kullervo said:
Ah well great britain needs straightening up alot. Otherwise seems cool.

i dont aim to much for geographical accuracy

but i agree with you that improvements can be made.. :smile:

King Wilhelm said:
some cavalry troops have no footwear^^

which unit are you talking about?... there are some few cav troops there are meant to be like that

You should try have the factions closer to what the colours were in MTW2 or were in real life.

England - Light Red or Light Yellow
Scotland - Blue or White
Leon - White or Purple
HRE - Black
Sicilly - White or Grey
Denmark - Dark Red or White
Castille - Yellow or Red
Portugal - Light Blue or White
Alhomads - Orange I suppose
France - Dark Blue
Aragon - Yellow or Dark Red
Papal - White or Yellow
Though I bet some of these are inaccurate due to basing em on MTW2

Kullervo said:
You should try have the factions closer to what the colours were in MTW2 or were in real life.

England - Light Red or Light Yellow
Scotland - Blue or White
Leon - White or Purple
HRE - Black
Sicilly - White or Grey
Denmark - Dark Red or White
Castille - Yellow or Red
Portugal - Light Blue or White
Alhomads - Orange I suppose
France - Dark Blue
Aragon - Yellow or Dark Red

i dont really think that adding "right" colors to the factions is important for the mod, im already used to the colors the factions have now.. i guess i might do this at some point.. but right now i cant be bothered

Well this is meant to be a historical map of Europe both Geography, faction colours and Historical Lords and the like should be important.

That and Kingdom management *cough*

Nice mod and very good work, at last a Medieval Mod that sees the light  :mrgreen:. By the way, as Kullervo said, would it be possible to implement Kingdom Mangement? As I hate talking half of the castles on the map, only to have them given away to another lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom