Emotions In Motion v.IV

Users who are viewing this thread

MadVader said:
Was it software engineering? If it was, what were the problems?

It was Computer Games Technology. Mostly programming, with bits of maths (that I've subsequently forgotten), relating to video games. So it's part of Software Engineering, but we never covered a lot of ground relating to more business like applications. There are a lot of questions you could ask me about basic software engineering that I probably couldn't answer. And if you wanted to know something about game programming, there are probably better people within the Mount & Blade modding community for that kind of thing.

Seff said:
Why didn't you kill yourself?

I don't know. Didn't know enough information about either choice to make an informed decision.

EDIT: Also because that would probably involve having the responsibility to make a decision.  :party:

The 8 months job was as a Casual Sales Assistant in SportsDirect.  :lol:

I'm currently looking for my first 'proper' job. Though I may need to get a 'normal' job in the mean time. Or benefits. But I'd rather not, because I feel like I've abused the system too much already.

Nah. Currently unemployed. Been unemployed since December, when I quit warehouse job early on. Left SportsDirect in August last year. This year has been a mixture of finishing up uni (on my umpteenth chance) and looking for a job while staying at my dads for a change of scenery. So currently unemployed, but a little disillusioned if SE is what I want to be doing (based on a couple of interviews) just because I don't really know an awful lot, and don't feel like I understand a lot of what goes on and get confused when they talk about some things.

System is there to support, but I've leant on it before (when I was technically not allowed to lean on it) and that just makes me feel bad.

I called it some months back.
Viera, you sack of ****. Everything always seems to be so god damn difficult for you. Grow a pair and get a job, look up the supreme advice I dished out to Dodes during the weekend. Or better yet, maybe you two sorry bags of piss could sit in a room and jerk each other off whilst listening to George Michael. Maybe then you could post on TaleWorlds about how successful it was, or more likely how you both failed to get an erection and were instead left with flaccid dicks waving in the ****ing lonesome wind. 

Seriously dude; get it together, get active and get a job.

And did I ever doubt you when tou called it?  :iamamoron:

I've been trying. Hence the interviews and applications and ****.  :ohdear:

And as for the whole posting on TW, I just needed somewhere to write **** down, since I've done a fantastic job of keeping in touch with none of my old friends on a consistent basis.  :party:

I'd do more stuff if I was more capable than a 3 year old legless kid with Down's Syndrome and Alzheimers.

I tried letting out the feels into the form of music, but I was **** and couldn't keep in time, and recording it down was just an exercise in frustration.

Also, George Michael is not gay enough for that.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Maybe then you could post on TaleWorlds about how successful it was, or more likely how you both failed to get an erection and were instead left with flaccid dicks waving in the ****ing lonesome wind. 
I have no idea what's happening here but this quote is more than a bit good.

Vieira I dunno whats going on but I will say that keeping in time has only a small amount of importance in music. Honestly music that's exactly in time usually sucks. If it doesn't help you, no worries, but I'd give that excuse a 3/10 at best. Try not trying before you give up. Just press recooooord and make noise. You might get a kind of mother's love for it...

Anyways don't kill yourself yet (if that's on your mind.) I was feeling bad a while back so I gave myself a 9-month "probation". I thought, it took 9 months to go from a zygote to a human so maybe I can go from (whatever I am) to a human again in the same amount of time. At the end of the 9 months I haven't figured much out. But I don't want to die and that's proof that killing myself would have been a stupid idea. If you're anything like me procrastination should be second nature - always procrastinate your end, whatever that end might be. edit: looks like you're not suicidal but I'm gonna leave this up anyway. Regardless I do wish you the best despite not knowing you at all.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Or better yet, maybe you two sorry bags of piss could sit in a room and jerk each other off whilst listening to George Michael. Maybe then you could post on TaleWorlds about how successful it was, or more likely how you both failed to get an erection and were instead left with flaccid dicks waving in the ****ing lonesome wind.
**** man, you know I'm trying and it doesn't help to break the ignorance of the facts. It's difficult to pretend to be okay when you're having breakdowns by having the truth shoved in front of you. I need to pretend with ignorance so I can hold it together long enough to do at least a few things to get better.

I've made way more mistakes than most people - I mean I messed up killing myself three times - but unfortunately I can't go back and correct those. While everyday I'm obviously making continuous mistakes because of mistakes I've made, at least the number is getting lower.

We just want to be like you, so please don't be mean about it.

You know what, **** it, **** it all. If life is this **** I'd rather not live at all. If I can't be a real man, then I'd rather be dead. May all of you have a **** life. Especially you Leifr, I hope your son or daughter or anyone you love kills themselves.

Woah there Dodes, don't take it too seriously, that Leifr fellah has always been a bit of a ****. Take some time to relax, listen to a soundtrack or two (or whatever you do to chill), and if you need to take some time away from the internet. But don't do anything too drastic, bud, I'd miss ya. You're alright, kid.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
two sorry bags of piss could sit in a room and jerk each other off whilst listening to George Michael. Maybe then you could post on TaleWorlds about how successful it was, or more likely how you both failed to get an erection and were instead left with flaccid dicks waving in the ****ing lonesome wind. 
I'm pretty sure that you just described the official music vid for Michael's Hand to Mouth.

Dodes said:
You know what, **** it, **** it all. If life is this **** I'd rather not live at all.
Do me a favor Dodes ,and sleep on that thought. Never decide to do anything like that in the heat of the moment. When you wake up post how you're feeling.

Back
Top Bottom