Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of the mountain tops that are not at the edge of the map (and maybe even then) should work, especially if it is snowing. Whiterun is noticeably more demanding I have noticed too.

I played Skyrim for the first time a few days ago. After making it to Whiterun, I accidentally killed a chicken. I then ended up killing pretty much an entire village in self defense. So instead of playing as a noble and heroic warrior like I'd originally planned, I ended up becoming a mass murderer on the run from the law.

I didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose me.

I'm amazed they still don't have a dialogue option for "Oops sorry I didn't mean to steal it, accidentally clicked pick up on this item!". Or that the chickens haven't been patched to not set the ENTIRE TOWN INTO MURDER MODE. I mean for ****s sake, what do they do at bethesda, meth?

Teofish said:
Aaaah, been a while since I played. Still seem to recall I've successfully swiped stuff from there too.

You can't get a bounty before you're given your orders and let on to the streets, so you trick is to just pick the stuff up from the inventory screen and place it back down in the same. They'll chastise you, but items lose their ownership after they've been picked up, leaving them free to be taken again.

Sir Prince said:
I'm amazed they still don't have a dialogue option for "Oops sorry I didn't mean to steal it, accidentally clicked pick up on this item!". Or that the chickens haven't been patched to not set the ENTIRE TOWN INTO MURDER MODE. I mean for ****s sake, what do they do at bethesda, meth?
Wait till chickens start sending hired thugs after you.

The title system isn't your name, it's the title you can buy and equip which alters how the npc addresses you in terms of audio. I run through towns with everyone calling me arseface. :lol:

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
The title system isn't your name, it's the title you can buy and equip which alters how the npc addresses you in terms of audio. I run through towns with everyone calling me arseface. :lol:
Oh that. That was even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom