Egypt, Morsi, and the coup

Users who are viewing this thread

MadVader said:
It should end with "but we'll burn your churches anyway, because humans tend to do that, regardless of what some vague old book says."
Doesn't that beg the question of who hasn't burned a church?

Dodes said:
MadVader said:
It should end with "but we'll burn your churches anyway, because humans tend to do that, regardless of what some vague old book says."
Doesn't that beg the question of who hasn't burned a church?
If that's a rhetorical question, yes, humans burn churches, not religion.

Austupaio said:
Falkner92 said:
I don't know what it was that I said that affected you so much that you now feel compelled to stalk me, but whatever it was, I'm glad I said it. It's funny to have a personal stalker going around, trying to nibble at my heels .  :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Yes, I'm stalking him by posting in threads that I've been active in since before he registered. :lol:

Yet you and the other seem to be stalking almost everywhere I go in this forum. :roll:

Or maybe he should just take this opportunity to drop the subject rather than try to start another squabble.

Jhessail said:
Falkner92 said:
Look, these things are cyclical.
No, they are not. You are extremely ignorant of history to claim otherwise.

Then kindly explain to me what these revolutions are supposedly about, why don't you?

The way I see, first they said they wanted to overthrow Mubarak, they did, then they overthrew the military provisional government for, you know, reasons and elected a Muslim extremist. Then they decided they didn't like him either and decided to throw him under the bus, now they're rioting to get him back. Could it be any more obvious that this isn't about anything except going into the street and breaking stuff?

I'm just tired of all the press coverage this is getting, it's like watching a soccer game between Uzbequistan and Slovenia: I give precisely 0 f**ks who wins and it's not even fun to watch because soccer is one of the most boring games ever created. I just wish people would shut up about Egypt, you know?

Austupaio said:
I'm not the one quoting posts from 4 pages ago to continue my delusions.

You're the one who keeps replying to me. Remember what I told Vader about not taking crap from other people lying down just because they were here before me? That applies to you too, white knight. :roll:

Falkner92 said:
You're the one who keeps replying to me. Remember what I told Vader about not taking crap from other people lying down just because they were here before me? That applies to you too, white knight. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Replying to you is not stalking you, it is reading a forum I have frequented for years. :lol:

Not sure what I'm white knighting, either, Winterz.

"Ooooowww, look at us! Badmouthing the leader of the Free World while living under its protection! Look how badass we are!" :roll:

Austupaio said:
Falkner92 said:
You're the one who keeps replying to me. Remember what I told Vader about not taking crap from other people lying down just because they were here before me? That applies to you too, white knight. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Replying to you is not stalking you, it is reading a forum I have frequented for years. :lol:

Not sure what I'm white knighting, either, Winterz.

I might even accept that if all your replies to me weren't obvious attempts to bait me into a flame war, which tbh is just sad...

You're totally American, I think that you saying you were... Portuguese (?) was a way to make your opinions seem more legitimate. Or you're crazy but I guess we've gone over that.

Austupaio said:
You're totally American, I think that you saying you were... Portuguese (?) was a way to make your opinions seem more legitimate. Or you're crazy but I guess we've gone over that.

I am Portuguese, little man. Just ask one of the moderators if you don't believe me, I'm sure they'll be able to tell you. No seriously, go ahead. If I was an American, I'd just tell you to snarl and growl at me all you want, because the fact is I own you, just like I own every other country in the Free Western World and no amount of *****ing from some random nobody who insists on stalking people he barely knows in a vain attempt to impress a girl living half a continent away from him is going to change that.

Are you convinced now? :lol:

That stalking bit must be some kind of Portuguese joke, but it doesn't work here, so stop. Maybe you are too easily ashamed of pretend gay overtures there. Those and worse are quite normal here.

MadVader said:
That stalking bit must be some kind of Portuguese joke, but it doesn't work here, so stop. Maybe you are too easily ashamed of pretend gay overtures there. Those and worse are quite normal here.

Not really, pretty much every thread I've posted on he's replied to me trying to start a flame war. And what gay overtures?

Back
Top Bottom