DS or PSP

• DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PSP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Going to buy one of the two, so which do you guys think is better? DS games look orginal but really it looks like a novelty that would wear thin and the PSP just really looks like a worse version of the PS2.

Edit: Alright I didn't think I needed to but Nintendo DS and Playstation Portable. :shock:

That's very funny. Really.

I don't think you can run Paint Shop Pro in Playstation. I think it's Playstation Portable.

I have absolutely no idea what DS means. If not Dungeon Siege, it could be Deadly Shadows (Thief3)

You should go to PSP and buy doggy/Kitty breeding game! I'd love to buy it if I had money.

I would say PSP even though it has no good games that I've seen yet. The DS looks like it is meant for anyone under the age of 14 so, maybe it would be perfect for you :???:. Anyways, PSP has better features and looks nicer. Go with it.

I would say spend the money on your PC. Or anything else. Portable consoles are quite useless.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Ryuta said:
That's very funny. Really.

I cannot stress this enough: Please please please please please please PLEASE do not try sarcasm again. Rowan Atkinson is rolling in his grave, and he isn't even dead yet.

"what's this 'I'm gonna be the one who...'-bull****? youre kiling rock an raping roll, man. Keith Richards is rolling in his grave and the ****ing guy ain't even dead yet!"

-Andrew Dice Clay in Ford Fairlane.

Sorry. It just sprang to mind.

EDIT: Henry V, your avatar is great BTW :smile:

definatly PSP

1) Better screen quality (pixels etc)
2) Better graphics
3) Not a sh*tty pen required to play a two screened game (2 tiny screens)
4) You can play movies on it

Does that sum it up for you?

Oh yeah, and it'll prolly last much longer, as the DS is already way outdated in my opinion.

DS...touching is good.

Ok, I just wanted an excuse to say that. I'll go with neither, buy a next gen. console when it comes out - PS3 would be my choice there.

Either that or do what I'd do - PC like Lhorkan!

I sense a heated argument will rise from this thread. In fact it already has, with that remark on sarcasm and such.

If I had to be forced to buy one of them, there is no doubt, PSP.

But...If I were you (which I'm not) I would save my money, get more money, and buy the PS3 when it comes out. You'll be the first one with it in your neighborhood :shock:.

If I was a millionaire, I'd buy the PSP, but as I'm not, I don't have money for such things.

Sorry, I wasn't sarcastic. If I was, I would say better things.

By the way, someone tell me what is DS?

Well, that's sorted, then. All I could think was Nintendo Disk System (It was twenty some years ago, when 1 meg was enormous)...

Back
Top Bottom