Dreams

Users who are viewing this thread

My dreams are like real life.  Last night,  I dreamt I was in a camping goods store, looking at a combination survival knife/flashlight.

PS - Old?  :lol:

I had a dream where a gypsy girl stole my wallet.
I slapped her and then she gave me back the meager content of my wallet, and her grandma gave me the wallet itself, laughing.
This was a block away from my home, when i entered my haus and went to my room i felt Like i had a gypsy damnation on me. The end
The curse part might have been induced by a friend that told me that some gypsies on a truck ( :lol: )  scared him the other day.

I had a dream that I was pretty much the modern equivalent of Eren Yeager. It sucked way more than you would think.
Also, when I woke up I immediately started looking for Mikasa. That was pretty depressing  :meh:

I had a strange and oddly detailed dream last night...

It started off with me meeting a middle aged couple who wanted me to come to their house during the day and take care of their dog (some kind of Yorkshire Terrier) while they're gone. Apparently it used to belong to their daughter who was around my age when she died recently, so they needed someone else who could take care of it while they were at work. That sucks, so I figure; OK I'll do it. Plus they're paying me. I don't normally like terriers but 20 bucks is 20 bucks, yah know? So anyway the dog ain't bad and everything is going well, when... I meet their daughter. Yeah, the dead girl. She is, needless to say, a ghost. I forgot how it happened but we ended up talking and she's actually kind of nice, doesn't act or look like how you'd expect a ghost to (kind of translucent though). We hit it off and quickly become good friends. I'm also apparently the only one that can see her. After some time, I begin to think I'm falling in love with this ghost (can't remember if she was ever named). Around that time however, the dog is killed by a car (through no fault of my own). The father, visibly emotional, effectively disowns me as their dogsitter and tells me they never want to see me again. I'm distraught, though I sneak back to their house whenever I can so that I can still see their ghost-daughter, who says she's sorry for the way her parents acted. Time-jump, and it's apparently been a while when the parents come and ask me if I would mind doing a few things (not sure what, watering plants maybe?) around their house while they're on vacation for a few weeks. I of course agree, happy to get to spend more time with the ghost. Things are all fine and dandy for a while, but then I begin to notice that the ghost-girl is acting strangely, I guess like how a ghost is "supposed" to act. Then one day I find a little girl in their house. I ask her what she's doing there, and she says that she lives there. For some reason I was cool that explanation. Though she also tells me I'm the only that can see her, not even ghosts can. Which did kind of creep me out. Then this little girl tells me that she knows about the ghost-girl, and what's happening with her, saying something to the effect that it's basically because she's been a ghost for too long and she's losing what humanity she has left and that I need to stop her. I don't like it, since I still loved her, but decide that ending her existence as as ghost is the right thing to do. So we go outside, and unfortunately all I remember at this point is that we used a book to do it.

So yeah... that was kind of a wild ride.

Tralfaz said:
My dreams are like real life.  Last night,  I dreamt I was in a camping goods store, looking at a combination survival knife/flashlight.
I have those all the time its so annoying. Frequently I'll dream the entire day with nothing going wrong, then at some point in the evening I wake up and have to do the whole sodding day all over again  :evil:

I just had a weird dream where I was a Czech monk roaming the grassy mountains, I met two men and a girl and saw that both of the men were injured. The shorter man had a bone sticking out of his torso whilst the other one just had a sprained ankle. The short man had no signalement I can remember but the taller one looked like BenKenobi's avatar. The girl disappeared after a while. I was using a lighter with a detailed map of the Czech Republic to find my way, first we headed west, not much happened. But as we were going East I yelled : Watch out for that dragon, he will show us his testicles! And then something about an Italian prince. As we were going up the mountain, the taller man said he was thirsty and turned into a plastic bag. A trucker driving an early 90's Skoda came rolling down, he went out the car and just stood there confused.

Wasnt tired last night so when i finally forced myself to go to bed i fell asleep almost instantly.

Strange thing is i was half asleep and half awake. Something must have sounded from my phone because i started dreaming about speaking to someone i got to know this weekend.

When i started waking up i realised i was mumbling into my hand. Don't remember at all what we talked about but i got really sad when i realised that i wasnt infact talking to said person.

Speaking of which. Just as I was starting to wake up, I dreamt I was holding a beautiful women whom I may or may not have mentioned before. What a depressing wake up that was  :meh:

Recently my dreams have turned to the dark.... Suits my mood most of the time I guess.

Last week I dreamt I was sitting in the bath, watching my left forearm bleed as I conducted the invisible orchestra with the knife in my right hand.

This week, so far, I dreamt the carrying out of a murder of a certain person I utterly despise. I entered his house in the middle of the night, waited for him to go into a room by himself. I stepped up behind him and pulled a knife from ear to ear under his chin all the way to the bone, then posed him on a chair and drew a circle on his forehead with his blood.

I woke up then with a killer headache. Dreams when you are dehydrated and far too warm are bad...

Dreamt me and my brother were exploring near our farm here in Brazil, then out of the sudden we see in the ground all these rusted conquistadores armors, helmets and shields with the taint of blood in them. (no bodies or anything tho). We stick around examining them and we come to the conclusion they were "at least" 100 years old (oh really wtf?). Then we keep going on this dirt road and we see a rope bridge ahead. I warn my brother we should head back, cause i sensed whatever killed the conquistadores is probably still there. Nevertheless we get near the rope bridge, but then a small wooden "fence" trap´(or whatever) appears back where we came from almost blocking the way out, and then we look on the other side of the bridge and we see a hundred south american natives rushing towards us yelling and throwing darts and etc.

We run like crazy and i manage to jump through that fence but then one of the natives throw that sling with 2 balls on each side on my feet and i fall.

Then i wake up like... wtf  :grin:

I had a dream where a group of friends and I were talking about how crappy printers and print cartridges are.

Exhilarating, I know.

I dreamt that now that I was 21 I grew half a beard every night of sleep and I had to just accept that as part of life; Spending a lot more money on razors and time on shaving every morning.

I've been having gruesome and scary dream lately.

I had one where i was butchering my cat with a knife, this dream completely horrified me as i would never hurt my kitty.

I had one where i was fighting 3 thin laughing demons and i started running when i saw i couldn't win.
They caught up with me and stripped me naked and one of them sodomized me while telling me they owned me.

Had another one where i was butchering random peoples.

What the flying ****?
What do all of these mean?

RabbleKnight said:

I had one where i was butchering my cat with a knife, this dream completely horrified me as i would never hurt my kitty.

I had one where i was fighting 3 thin laughing demons and i started running when i saw i couldn't win.
They caught up with me and stripped me naked and one of them sodomized me while telling me they owned me.

What the flying ****?
You're a crazy person that's into domination?

mcwiggum said:
RabbleKnight said:

What the flying ****?
You're a crazy person that's into domination?
Well i do have mental issues and i do enjoy BDSM.
But these dreams are not BDSMesque.  :lol:
No safe word can save you from 3 laughing demon rapists.

I had a dream last night where I had a daughter with my current gf o_O

It was really sweet though, I took them to a small family trip and I remember holding them both in my arms and being super happy. The last stop was shopping at an IKEA (w/ a combined mall inside) where I was looking at house furniture and then bought delicious donuts.

Back
Top Bottom