[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

@vietanh797: An Easter Egg is something the game's developers hide in the game.  They can be extra troops, a joke, anything the developer wants to stash behind a hidden wall, in a chest, if you ask the right person the right questions.

Easter Eggs can be good or bad - in PoP 3, all the Easter Eggs are good.  An example is the chest hidden in Rane - if you buy the map, excellent things get put into the chests for you to take when you find the chest.

I hope not meet something like burden ring in Oblivion as a ester egg in this game
I was dead when I do that quest in Oblivion 150kg for a ring what the hell is that kind of ring

SnakeStrike10 said:
Surely you mean a Quailis egg, Ms. Sanjar? :wink:

Much better actually.  I've found some INCREDIBLE items as part of treasure maps.  Lordly armors worth 85k+ definitely fund a campaign.

We did not put any nasty Easter Eggs like the ones in Oblivion in PoP 3.  If you find them, you will be very happy, not killed, captured or anything like that.  In PoP, you find things like gems, fancy and valuable armor, lovely chests of valuable loot, even sometimes troops, if you crack the right egg.

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
We did not put any nasty Easter Eggs like the ones in Oblivion in PoP 3.  If you find them, you will be very happy, not killed, captured or anything like that.  In PoP, you find things like gems, fancy and valuable armor, lovely chests of valuable loot, even sometimes troops, if you crack the right egg.

Got a Knight of Eventide first night playing with 3.0

That was lovely and a true heartache when he perished in battle.

can you tell us how many eggs are there?

No.  Nobody on the Dev Team knows, except SD and possibly MadVader.  If you knew where to find them, and exactly what they were, it would not be fun, would it?  Nor would they be Easter Eggs any longer.

If you find some, you are welcome to post what you found and how you found them on the "Cheats" thread in a spoiler, so you don't ruin the fun for other players.

No.  Nobody on the Dev Team knows, except SD and possibly MadVader.  If you knew where to find them, and exactly what they were, it would not be fun, would it?  Nor would they be Easter Eggs any longer.

If you find some, you are welcome to post what you found and how you found them on the "Cheats" thread in a spoiler, so you don't ruin the fun for other players.
I only ask about the number of those eggs
not ask how to find them or where are they

Been playing PoP3 and love the game-world.
So far I've done my 2.5 routine. Get my companions, build a mercenary army, bind myself as mercenary for 3 months to Sarleon.
Doing this means I get lots of experience (so does my companions), loot (sell and equip) and friend relations (I let the honorable ones go so that later I have enough honor relations to recruit them when I am ruler of my own Pendor).

Then when the 3 months are over and I get tired of being the hired thug of the King. At this time Sarleon was at war with D'shar and Ravenstein. (I so want to chop off the heads of the antagonizers that wanted to make war on 3 fronts with the fierdsvein aswell).
D'shar has at this point really gotten interested in Harringoth castle, Kenneth castle, Mobay castle and Keldran castle (castles near Sarleon, sorry for misspells & missnaming). I forgo the 2.5 experience in destroying Fierdsvein (which I did in that game) since I do not have as of yet the big bad company. Now Sarleon is at 100 relation to me so I think... why not, I'll start at Mobay castle and work downwards and destroy the D'shar (muhaha) with my own Kingdom (with Sarleon lords patrolling and hopefully keep spawns down)
Some months later, I've taken the four castles, gotten 2 vassals (from D'shar) and I begin to look more closely at the cost of my troops... (its expensive) and I do get a little tired of running like crazy between various fiefs in Fierdsvein, empire and Sarleon recruiting... well recruits.
I do remember some talk about a new auto-calc feature (tried to search for it, but my search-fu is weak... and Hints sticky should hopefully be upgraded with PoP3? :smile: )
I tried having a castle with low level militia etc, and got attacked in one save game and just saw my defenders getting hammered.
Does anyone have any tips on which units (I image diverse melee/archers) I should place in my castles, so that the best ones can follow me around and... actually take a city? So as to best utilize the new auto-calc? (Cause I imagine the old native one is not still with us)

Hopefully I can get past the recruitment drive soon and get an army that I can use to take a city (Singal looks atm nice).

And I told you I - and the rest of the Dev Team, except MV and SD - don't know how many there are.
very sorry if you angry
I thought you misunderstand me
seem it isn't

anyway thank you very much for the help

I just spent last night to read the whole pop background story
very interesting

Is there something like a sign to advertise the mod?

well, you'll need to declare your independance, build a training ground in your city/castle and then talk to your steward.

Version 3.01 is up in the Repository..

A Patch (3.01) is forthcomming that is save-game compatable.

Major bugs:
- [Fixed] The Empire AI never goes on a campaign (except at the beginning)
- [Fixed] The Al-Aziz Mines can spawn in an unreachable place (deep desert)
- [Fixed] Player kingdom vassals don't have the same enemies as the player (also: Treaties can't be always signed; vassals don't help in battle...)

Minor bugs:
- [Fixed] Demonskin armor ("aqs_evil_armor"), LOD meshes not rigged, causing graphic glitches in battles with Heretics
- [Fixed] Player kingdom village recruits are always Pendor recruits, even if the village menu says otherwise
- [Fixed] 2 Eyegrims in Eyegrim the Devourer party
- [Fixed] Syla Uzas will never spawn (only as king mercenary)
- [Fixed] Quigfen won't let you leave if you ask for item trade and don't want to give him a gem you have
* [Fixed] Incorrect special troops for several lords (like Immortals for a jarl)
- [Fixed] Veccavian dialogs have the wrong speeches; infantry polehammer equipped by Queen's Guard
- [Fixed] Thallo and Vata god voices should activate before their favored faction is destroyed, not after
- [Fixed] String mixup when Leslie comments on debt-collecting quest and Jocelyn comments on hunt fugitive quest
- [Fixed] Fief events have incorrect names for the location in messages
- [Fixed] Autoloot overestimates the difficulty of Masterwork Hunting Bow and other items with modifiers that have a base difficulty of 0
- [Fixed] Villages joining in battle have corrupt names

Minor issues:
- [Changed] Progressive cost for improving order troops
- [Added] Info bars in dialogs for lordless parties and order knights everywhere
- [Changed] Victory progress report - more info on faction health, including player's kingdom
- [Changed] Enemy Militia Patrols should be attackable
- [Fixed] Some female screams when a female troop is hit are too long (woman_hit_3.ogg, woman_hit_b_14.ogg,woman_hit_b_11.ogg), should last 1 sec or less instead of 3 secs
- [Changed] Fierdsvain have more minor faction enemies; Mysts made darker orange not to look like Jatu
- [Fixed] Villager parties travelling to town should be of the village's faction and not of town's faction
- [Fixed] Plenty of minor issues with fief events
- [Fixed] Party size report: leadership bonus corrected
- [Added] Review order guard stats - new dialog line
- [Fixed] Griffon armor reward for joining Griffons
- [Changed] Siege surrenders made easier
- [Changed] Caravan extortion money 5x less

Typos:
- [Fixed] "Shalavan have united" should be "Shalavan has united"
- [Fixed] "depthss" is "depths"
- [Fixed] Unrecognized token in Tonky Smith rumor and Jocelyn's morality objection
- and many others

* need to start a new game to take effect

Credits:
- Fawzia for the changed female hit voices and faction health descriptions
- POP team for testing the patch
- MadVader for the rest

Enjoy!

Best,

Saxondragon

Back
Top Bottom