[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

*sob sob*

You... you guys...

YOU ARE SO AWESOME!

You've created the best mod ever, again. Thank you.

soet said:
Ãbyss said:
Says who?

~A.

I say, why are you make it such an ugly?

I'm not the one who made it. But if I had made it,I'ld have deliberately made it that way to piss you off.

So cut the flacking crap and be happy Pendor 3 is out instead of whining that your old buggy hair-removing kingdom crown was replaced by a better version.

~Ãbyss

Does anybody actually wear the crown anyhow?  I usually just stash it in the chest in my primary town that I intend to keep and wear my helmet to fight.  That the crown no longer turns one bald is a plus, not a minus!

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
Does anybody actually wear the crown anyhow?  I usually just stash it in the chest in my primary town that I intend to keep and wear my helmet to fight.  That the crown no longer turns one bald is a plus, not a minus!

Apparently for some people,

Less is more.

YEEEAAH!

~Ãbyss

A very hearty thanks goes to SD and the PoP team! The challenge is, shall I say, delicious. I started my first game as what I thought would be a good warrior type, but then saw I had 97 archery. :lol: Thus I became a horse archer. Even as that, bandits were quite difficult! One of the most exciting battles was getting ambushed by a company of Knights of Eventide - I lost the first battle, but promptly attacked again. Only having the starter saddle horse, their warhorses could catch up to me, so it was a scary game of cat and mouse while peppering away at their horses to dismount them. I had to go back to the inventory chest twice for refills, but I eventually won!

I'm having more fun than ever on M&B. Thanks so much!

All of us on the Dev Team thank you for your kind words, Wolfsblut, Belendor, Regendur!  We think the game is amazingly fun to play now, and even more challenging.  Don't forget to check the FAQ (FREE BEER) thread if you have questions and also the new list of features is on the download page.  We've already passed 2500 downloads in about 2 days.

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
All of us on the Dev Team thank you for your kind words, Wolfsblut, Belendor, Regendur!  We think the game is amazingly fun to play now, and even more challenging.  Don't forget to check the FAQ (FREE BEER) thread if you have questions and also the new list of features is on the download page.  We've already passed 2500 downloads in about 2 days.

If only we could be able to see splitting of arms,legs,heads... could be cool lol

Honestly,I think I'ld DIE for decapitation and amputation in M&B. But that's a whole new story. If any of you here has played Dark Messiah of Might and Magic,Fallout 3,or Deadly Reflex mod for Oblivion,they'll know how immerse that feels.

~Ãbyss

Thanks for the mod guys! the best ever..

I knew it was going to be tough as hell but JEEESUSSS!?
In my current game the King og the D'Shar has hired Burilgi the Usurper to help him..that's like an army of 970+ troops which he is fielding  :shock:
He is seriously going Pendor on Fierdsvain and Sarleon's asses xD poor me who chose Sarleon for a kingdom xD

Thx again for the mod, this will be played for a looooooooong time!

Ãbyss said:
Honestly,I think I'ld DIE for decapitation and amputation in M&B. But that's a whole new story. If any of you here has played Dark Messiah of Might and Magic,Fallout 3,or Deadly Reflex mod for Oblivion,they'll know how immerse that feels.

~Ãbyss

And then there's me, who's played all three of those. I'm just a tad bit of an RPG guy  :razz:

congrats, this mod is beautiful, the native is so boring...i mean in that one there are easy decisions like: swadian knights, vaegr archers, nord footmen, kerght lancers...all you gotta do is pick one of those or mix and match and boom you have a perfect army but in this...so many options!

Thank you for the mod guys, and especially for making it run smoothly on low-end systems. My ancient laptop seems to run v3 smoother than v2.5, and the loading time is bearable.

Back
Top Bottom