[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

ArghoZ said:
quick question: is it possible to recruit Valdis huscarls if you are monarch and have fierdsvain as culture? Or is that troops unique for Koningur Valdis?

Only unique for him. They are his household troop. And you are not of his house. :p

Marriage doesn't count either! :grin:

MitchyMatt said:
ArghoZ said:
quick question: is it possible to recruit Valdis huscarls if you are monarch and have fierdsvain as culture? Or is that troops unique for Koningur Valdis?

Only unique for him. They are his household troop. And you are not of his house. :p

aww :p i dont really like the valkyries, is there a good alternative to them if you are fierdsvain? Just started a new game in 3.5 and cant really remember all the knightorder-stuff. Am i still forced to go Pendor-culture if i want to recruit most of the knightorders?

Gah! Just as I started up a 3.42 game 6 days ago and got wicked far in it..this comes out..lol. Although, I'm really happy to see a new version! Downloading now!

ArghoZ said:
MitchyMatt said:
ArghoZ said:

aww :p i dont really like the valkyries, is there a good alternative to them if you are fierdsvain? Just started a new game in 3.5 and cant really remember all the knightorder-stuff. Am i still forced to go Pendor-culture if i want to recruit most of the knightorders?

Pendor is your best bet if you want a broader scope on knighthood orders.

ArghoZ said:
Am i still forced to go Pendor-culture if i want to recruit most of the knightorders?

In 3.5 you have more options when declaring your own Kingdom and choosing another Culture than Pendor.

For example, if you select to follow The Sarleon Culture with your new kingdom, you can build Lion Knights and Clarion Call Rangers.

So all the faction specific orders are now available when you declare a kingdom that follows the same culture.
By the way, Lion Knights are very strong in PoP3.5. They are in some ways stronger than even Dawn Knights.

In 3.5 you can also switch culture if you have 300k gold and talk to your minister. There will be some consequences of switching (people don't like switching cultures all of a sudden) but if you made a mistake or want to expand with new knighthood orders, then you have that option in PoP 3.5.

Treebeard said:
ArghoZ said:
Am i still forced to go Pendor-culture if i want to recruit most of the knightorders?

In 3.5 you have more options when declaring your own Kingdom and choosing another Culture than Pendor.

For example, if you select to follow The Sarleon Culture with your new kingdom, you can build Lion Knights and Clarion Call Rangers.

So all the faction specific orders are now available when you declare a kingdom that follows the same culture.
By the way, Lion Knights are very strong in PoP3.5. They are in some ways stronger than even Dawn Knights.

In 3.5 you can also switch culture if you have 300k gold and talk to your minister. There will be some consequences of switching (people don't like switching cultures all of a sudden) but if you made a mistake or want to expand with new knighthood orders, then you have that option in PoP 3.5.

Thats nice, thanks :smile:

Correct, first you need to have Warband installed and updated to patch 1.153.

Then you download PoP3.5 and just extract the Prophesy of Pendor 3.5 folder into you Modules folder.

The file path to the Modules folder is for example:
D:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules

To make it very easy, save the download file in the Modules folder and then use "Extract Here" (right-click on the downloaded file and select it in the right-click menu).

After extraction you will have a folder for Native and a folder for Prophesy of Pendor 3.5 (and folders for other mods) in your Modules folder which is located in your Modules folder.

Then you just launch Warband and select the Prohesy of Pendor 3.5 module in the pre-launch menu.
The first time you start a new module, the music might not playe. If you have no music, quit the game and start it again. The second (and any subsequent) time it will have music.

Treebeard said:

You can thank us later.  I Totally begged for this feature.

ArghoZ said:
MitchyMatt said:
ArghoZ said:

If you really want them you can use morgh's tools so that they upgrade from fierdsvain huscarls, valkyries or whatever you like.

No, the new troops are not restricted to household troops. Try out the new quests to get a chance at some of them.

I just recently updated to 1.143, didn't think about it, downloaded POP 3.5 and it seems to run okay? Will there be errors or missing features if I don't update to 1.153?

Treebeard said:
Correct, first you need to have Warband installed and updated to patch 1.153.

Then you download PoP3.5 and just extract the Prophesy of Pendor 3.5 folder into you Modules folder.

The file path to the Modules folder is for example:
D:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules

To make it very easy, save the download file in the Modules folder and then use "Extract Here" (right-click on the downloaded file and select it in the right-click menu).

After extraction you will have a folder for Native and a folder for Prophesy of Pendor 3.5 (and folders for other mods) in your Modules folder which is located in your Modules folder.

Then you just launch Warband and select the Prohesy of Pendor 3.5 module in the pre-launch menu.
The first time you start a new module, the music might not playe. If you have no music, quit the game and start it again. The second (and any subsequent) time it will have music.

PoP 3.5 likely works without issues on WB 1.143 too, but it is not guaranteed (because it hasn't been tested on WB 1.143). The only features you'd be missing would be game engine related such as better weapon switching and things like that.

Edit: there may be things in 1.143 that work better (game engine wise) than in 1.153 as well, so it's a trade-off.

robindelang2 said:
Treebeard do you have still that code to get your ammo back on sieges(defense).

I kinda lost it
I would be very interested by that too please.

edit : found it again i think :
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,184507.msg4419473.html#msg4419473

edit2 : seems like it must have changed in PoP 3.5 , as the mentionned line of code is not the same anymore as it can't be found in the mission_templates.txt

Back
Top Bottom