[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

deimoss said:
Well I can't be bothered to create another account just for the **** of it. Good luck with your mod.

MB Nexus is tied with the repository for the most part. But thanks for the luck!

Hotspur said:
Found a typo: "Balck Hourglass Gauntlets"

The textures on the new armors are outstanding.

Thanks for the find!

Ok, let me rephrase that.

This will be the standard reply for these kinds of posts:
I'm sorry you see it that way. I think it would be worth to download PoP 3.5 but if you can't be bothered then feel free to not do that. Either way, thanks for the good luck wish.

Another outstanding update, as others have said, the new models and textures look great. I was part way through a game of 3.42, but I did not import my character when I restarted with 3.5, as I did not want to miss any possible "surprises".
Very many thanks for all the hard work  :grin:  it is appreciated.

MitchyMatt said:
Treebeard said:
deimoss said:
Well I can't be bothered to create another account just for the **** of it. Good luck with your mod.

Your loss :smile:

Trolling Ent. Watch out everyone!

What trolling? The site requires registration to download.

9gcah3.png

Edited for spoiler tag.

@treebeard ok, thanks for you answer. I just don't like being called out for something I'm not.

Yes, you are right. It requires registration to download the file.

If you wouldn't mind, please use spoiler around the picture.

Also:
I'm sorry you see it that way. I think it would be worth to download PoP 3.5 but if you can't be bothered then feel free to not do that. Either way, thanks for the good luck wish.

Regarding trolling:
I think Mitchy was referring to my reply being trolling, not yours. So, I'm sorry about that MM and Deimoss.

Shaben said:
When i press register, an error page comes '502 bad gateway'. What can i do, any idea?

Try clearing your browser cache. What browser do you use?
(Another possible reason is that their server is overloaded currently.)

Treebeard said:
Yes, you are right. It requires registration to download the file.

If you wouldn't mind, please use spoiler around the picture.

Also:

Regarding trolling:
I think Mitchy was referring to my reply being trolling, not yours. So, I'm sorry about that MM and Deimoss.

Its fine, I did it as a joke. :grin:

Nexus is a great place for Mods; Skyrim, Mount and Blade, Fallout and a few others, I don't see any ANY negatives to not registering...

Treebeard said:
Shaben said:
When i press register, an error page comes '502 bad gateway'. What can i do, any idea?

I use google chrome. Clearing history or trying with another browser didn't make any change.  I guess, server is overloaded like you say. Aren't there any mirror links?

Shaben said:
Treebeard said:
Shaben said:

I use google chrome. Clearing history or trying with another browser didn't make any change.  I guess, server is overloaded like you say. Aren't there any mirror links?

There are no mirrors "yet."

At this time this is the only download site.

Saxondragon tried uploading to MBRepository but it failed.

Saxondragon is currently on vacation until Wednesday, so nexusmods is the only mirror for now.

Back
Top Bottom