Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

wildyracing said:
Can we expect soon the 0.15 beta release, as it was with 0.14?

Soon is quite an inexact word. I don't really know when we will release 0.15. I can however guarantee you we won't release it before, at least, November.

Hey I'm having a major issue lol. I want this mod really bad and whenever I download it, and click start new game, it gets to initializing game then it freezes and I get a C++ error. I've tried all downloads for beta v.5 and beta v.4 and still have the same problem. is there anyway I can fix this?

MihailoSRB said:
cory8675 said:
Hey I'm having a major issue lol. I want this mod really bad and whenever I download it, and click start new game, it gets to initializing game then it freezes and I get a C++ error. I've tried all downloads for beta v.5 and beta v.4 and still have the same problem. is there anyway I can fix this?
If your game is crashing, try this:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,142777.0.html

Thanks!

And more complex and more sophisticated. AD 1257 tries to be too big too soon, and the whole immersion suffers because of that. This is the real deal here, part by part, but accurately and precise.

wildyracing said:
And more complex and more sophisticated. AD 1257 tries to be too big too soon, and the whole immersion suffers because of that. This is the real deal here, part by part, but accurately and precise.

This is exactly what I think too
Even though 1257 AD is still a very fun mod

Brubar said:
wildyracing said:
Is 1257 still alive? I know it was dead for a while...

I had some issues : The Whole Northern African and Spanish countreys are filled with the native fractions. Is there another version ?

MihailoSRB said:
Brubar said:
wildyracing said:
Is 1257 still alive? I know it was dead for a while...

It was resurrected by Dr. Thomas. Othr had some real life issues arise, like a career, I believe.

Hi guys. I have a problem. There is any italian guy?
I copied the folder "Europe 1200" in the folder Modules of Warband directory. I chose the 1200 Europe mod before starting the game, and half of the load I get this error.
Can anyone help me please?

RGL ERROR

get_object failed for texture: pebbles_normal

nickcorso said:
Hi guys. I have a problem. There is any italian guy?
I copied the folder "Europe 1200" in the folder Modules of Warband directory. I chose the 1200 Europe mod before starting the game, and half of the load I get this error.
Can anyone help me please?
RGL ERROR
get_object failed for texture: pebbles_normal
Have you looked this thread?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,142777.0.html
Maybe you'll find answers there.

I have a litle problem with the turnament sistem. there are no turnaments to fight in and i have 321 days in the game.
1 i'm a lord; 2 i'm part of a team  3 i have the turnament  set to begin every 10 days; and noting happends:sad: (before i becomed a lord the pitfights worked just fine) after that i joined a team of nobles so i can fight in the turnaments but there are no turnaments available and that is not becouse i just become a lord or i just joined a team, i've done those things someting like 250 days ago!!
PS: sorry for my bad english

Back
Top Bottom