[Dojo] Order of the Dojo

Users who are viewing this thread

They'd lose half their ships in our outrageous surf, set foot on the desolate, lifeless desert and spend a few miles walking around before returning home in disgust, like the Japanese did back in '42 :razz:

They'd also read the brochures and find out that Australia is the world HQ of small and nasty things that will ****ing kill you twenty times over.

'No loot, booze or wenches? And you gotta watch where you step? I'm outta here!'

C'mon, surfing viking dudes would be AWESOME!!!
Seriously, let 'em come; FEEL THE WRATH OF LAAAAAGGGGGGGG!!!!
Oh, come now NN, we all know Aussie babes are the best in the world..... then again.....

yeah we have the hottest babes ever.. but then again, We can always accomodate the japanese whaling crews and some rednecks
FatChick.jpg

Night Ninja said:
They'd also read the brochures and find out that Australia is the world HQ of small and nasty things that will ****ing kill you twenty times over.

'No loot, booze or wenches? And you gotta watch where you step? I'm outta here!'

Considering the state I'm in, I don't think the above would be much of a concern in procuring for anyone visiting our shores.

Order of the Dojo you are hereby challenged by the order of the Solamnic knights to battle we will burn down your dojo around you. :twisted:.
anyway please PM me or sir gowe. 

Maybe you guys should put the fact that you're an Australian clan in the thread title so people from Europe stop picking fights with you. :razz:

Can't wait till a new version comes out, it'll be nice to see some clan on clan action happening on the Oceania servers again.

Dub said:
Order of the Dojo you are hereby challenged by the order of the Solamnic knights to battle we will burn down your dojo around you. :twisted:.
anyway please PM me or sir gowe.

If this is today... then it has to be postponed. We fight the Hobo's today.

Back
Top Bottom