[Dojo] Order of the Dojo

Users who are viewing this thread

I think its there somewhere. He maybe haven't uploaded it yet, doom said he was editing or something it (multiple multiple duels into 1 vid something like that)

Ah nah, I have no talent or programs in editing movies, but yeah a few of them didnt change into smaller files very well, so have to redo it later. I do have those fights you speaketh of Las.
Glad we have some good videos to show the world =D This game is amazing.

Doomicus said:
Ah nah, I have no talent or programs in editing movies, but yeah a few of them didnt change into smaller files very well, so have to redo it later. I do have those fights you speaketh of Las.
Glad we have some good videos to show the world =D This game is amazing.

Bloody oath.

I am trying to upload some good quality videos (really big files) of small duels. I have one between Binboy and Laszlo and Binboy and Marshall. Both are quite interesting, not incredibly epic but they do look quite nice. I will update when they successfully load, just if my net decides to randomly DC it will screw everything. Keep checking my youtube page if you want to see Mount & Blade videos. I have a very good one of darting a Hunter to death I intend on getting uploaded soon.

Looking to create a friendly atmosphere after a rocky start between some members of KoS and Dojo.
Oceanic servers are now much more interesting with the emergence of Dojo and hopefully more clans to come.

Update: Sigmar/Gigolo has been removed from Dojo.

I've never had any problems with any of the Dojo members. I've only had a problem with the fact that in the day that you started you recruited Sigmar into Dojo. The entire time Doom and Binboy weren't on he'd be putting up ban polls to me, he'd grief 24/7, and all kinds of crap. He'd also deny everything and say that I was griefing towards him, so all the "rands" would believe him, and they'd get bans on me.

I love you all. :razz:

Age of Vikings Challenges thee to a Scrim or Match!
If you would like to fight leave a post in the diplomatic section of forums!
www.ageofvikings.tk

Dude viking guy whatever, you can't just pick fights against people across the world, it'll be like a 300 ping fest.

Depends binnypoo, is he Challenging us on our home ground, or their Home ground?

if he challenges us on our land I say accept, If he challenges us to traverse to their land, I will giggle, and probably do it just for S&G's  :cool:

Or we could have a multi serveral alliance with them :mrgreen:

Well then, they're the vikings they'll come over here on their boats :razz: We'll D3f347 them, with my 1337 speak.

Back
Top Bottom