Defenders of Faith Old Thread (Locked)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blead said:
Hello DoF!

The Shieldings & Einherjär wish you all a happy christmas!

*hands over a barrel of mead and a huscarl shield with viking shaped chocolates in it* Enjoy!  :smile:

Thanks! We appreciate the wonderful gifts! Happy Christmas to you to!

*hands over a Veagir Bow and roasted chicken* 

Farewell, Defenders of Faith. It has been a great 8 months of being a member here. I loved taking part in and watching this clan grow, as well as getting to know all of you. I wish you all the best of luck in the future. Let me know if you need a merc!

Oh, and Merry Christmas! :grin:

Rurin said:
Farewell, Defenders of Faith. It has been a great 8 months of being a member here. I loved taking part in and watching this clan grow, as well as getting to know all of you. I wish you all the best of luck in the future. Let me know if you need a merc!

Aye, sorry Rurin, had to get that out there. But it was very nice having you as a member, stay true to your self, and Merry Christmas!

Rurin said:

:shock: another 1 ??

Oh and Merry Christmas !!!  :grin:

Rumor is, William is really a super intense hacker and has hacked all members of the Defenders of Faith and is resigning under the names of those he dislikes.  :wink:

Couldn't see the website link on the front page, so I'm going to be a lazy ass and semi-reenlist off the record. And make vague promises to one day perhaps if I have time use this "vent" thing that may or may not be necessary.

DoF. I see you have entered the Total war relm am I correct? 

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=412572

Just one suggestion.. If people trash talk you in this game.. (which you will get a lot of since the clan scene is extremely competetive especially with the release of shogun two which will make it even more competetive.. ) Do not quit in the mid of matches.. Your rep will droooop wayy down. Also total war clans and community is pretty vast and is not forum based but steam based. So I suggest in your thread you also make a steam group and post its link on there. No one really checks the forums and total war clans and their players who even are registered on the forums are not religious forumites such as the warband community clans are (atleast some). So if you want your name out there or are trying to get actually good players you need to go out and pick a fight. Best way to do it.

Welcom to total war.. Hope you dont run into any SITH or KINGS clan members whilest you are in rtw  :O

RobertMUGABE said:

Just one suggestion.. If people trash talk you in this game.. (which you will get a lot of since the clan scene is extremely competetive especially with the release of shogun two which will make it even more competetive.. ) Do not quit in the mid of matches.. Your rep will droooop wayy down. Also total war clans and community is pretty vast and is not forum based but steam based. So I suggest in your thread you also make a steam group and post its link on there. No one really checks the forums and total war clans and their players who even are registered on the forums are not religious forumites such as the warband community clans are (atleast some). So if you want your name out there or are trying to get actually good players you need to go out and pick a fight. Best way to do it.

Welcom to total war.. Hope you dont run into any SITH or KINGS clan members whilest you are in rtw  :O

I don't think that person who started that thread is even a member of DoF? Aye, looking at it more closely, I'm pretty sure that's Lord Anthony/Serpent82 stealing DoF information again.

RobertMUGABE said:

Not us...

Drunkard said:
Pffft. Total War via Steam? Steam makes it impossible to mod the game! Pony up the $5 and buy the CDs~.

The total war forums are used primarily for MODS, Technical support, and debate topics and such. Clans organize themselves more vastly through steam. Taleworlds is very small and all the clans can just congrigate on this here forum. Total war is a different breeeeeed....

@DoF: Alrighty. I posted on the twc forums on your post Khraven. There is no need for that really and all the proof stuff etc. No one cares bru and no one knows you. But good luck with MB guys. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom