Defenders of Faith Old Thread (Locked)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you DoF for all the times we've shared and everything we've gone through. You've been the best clan I've ever been in and I'll always think of you guys well. Good luck Defenders of Faith, lead yourselves to victory.

Kherven said:
Thank you DoF for all the times we've shared and everything we've gone through. You've been the best clan I've ever been in and I'll always think of you guys well. Good luck Defenders of Faith, lead yourselves to victory.
:0 is it true?

Mad_Dawg said:
Master Unicorn said:
Kherven said:
Well I don't see GLEE in front of his name so it's more than likely not a fascade.  :lol:
GLEE Clan? What are you talking about Mad Dawg, I don't remember any GLEE...  :roll:

BlackTide said:
Mad_Dawg said:
Master Unicorn said:
Kherven said:
Well I don't see GLEE in front of his name so it's more than likely not a fascade.  :lol:
GLEE Clan? What are you talking about Mad Dawg, I don't remember any GLEE...  :roll:
So much to learn, young one.  :wink:  Ask X.  :razz:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

BlackTide said:
Mad_Dawg said:
Master Unicorn said:
Kherven said:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,139583.0.html  :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom