Danegeld event

Users who are viewing this thread

HarkonHakoon said:
Moeckerkalfie said:
Page Anders said:
Ill be there, signing up with med nordmennene

If you don't speak russian this will not be possible, I'm afraid, so I would rather have to put you on the Engle side into the "Men of Kent" host.
And Dragomir, you better polish up that clan thread a bit, unless you want a comparable host  :lol:

Ignore this wretched saxon, fair warrior. Me and some hardy nordmenn are assembling a host as we speak, and perhaps if you are of good spirit and steady sword, you could join our cause... We should assemble with my danish cousin, Thorkell, the Erlingar.

I would consider it an honour to fight in both of your ranks, please dont feel offended. But i am norwegian by birth, and by such i would prefer not to fight my own countrey men.  i would request to fight in the ranks of Thorkell, the Erlingar.

- Erling Skjalgsson (ingame name)

Page Anders said:
HarkonHakoon said:
Moeckerkalfie said:
Page Anders said:
Ill be there, signing up with med nordmennene

If you don't speak russian this will not be possible, I'm afraid, so I would rather have to put you on the Engle side into the "Men of Kent" host.
And Dragomir, you better polish up that clan thread a bit, unless you want a comparable host  :lol:

Ignore this wretched saxon, fair warrior. Me and some hardy nordmenn are assembling a host as we speak, and perhaps if you are of good spirit and steady sword, you could join our cause... We should assemble with my danish cousin, Thorkell, the Erlingar.

I would consider it an honour to fight in both of your ranks, please dont feel offended. But i am norwegian by birth, and by such i would prefer not to fight my own countrey men.  i would request to fight in the ranks of Thorkell, the Erlingar.

- Erling Skjalgsson (ingame name)

You got me wrong friend. I am in the same host as Thorkell, and we intend to fight the english rabble, of course! You'll be fighting with us, not against us!  :smile:

Just see how these savages can not even tell friend from foe, surely they have come to plunder only because they are not able to create anything of wealth themselves! Why should anyone favour their companionship over true englisc friendship?

I wolud like to come :grin: can you put me in a list or ... ?

:smile: i dont know what to do !

Paliv said:
I wolud like to come :grin: can you put me in a list or ... ?

:smile: i dont know what to do !

Well if you have time and want to take part I can just add you to the "Men of Kent" host, so you can play as Engle under Kawees command  :smile:

Also in case it wasn't obvious I'll be joining in with the men of Kent. I'll be bringing along a few guys from the 1stEPI to fight under Kawee as well, they should be posting here sometime soon.

For anybody knowledgeable, does this event start at 12:30pm EST or 1:30pm EST?

Back
Top Bottom