Danegeld event

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm not sure if i can make it but i will try :grin:  so please let me fight with the mighty Fyrningas and the men of Lewes Fyrd if i am able to!

Page Anders said:
Ill be there, signing up with med nordmennene

If you don't speak russian this will not be possible, I'm afraid, so I would rather have to put you on the Engle side into the "Men of Kent" host.
And Dragomir, you better polish up that clan thread a bit, unless you want a comparable host  :lol:

Moeckerkalfie said:
Page Anders said:
Ill be there, signing up with med nordmennene

If you don't speak russian this will not be possible, I'm afraid, so I would rather have to put you on the Engle side into the "Men of Kent" host.
And Dragomir, you better polish up that clan thread a bit, unless you want a comparable host  :lol:

Ignore this wretched saxon, fair warrior. Me and some hardy nordmenn are assembling a host as we speak, and perhaps if you are of good spirit and steady sword, you could join our cause... We should assemble with my danish cousin, Thorkell, the Erlingar.

F.F.C._fritz said:
I'm almost surely present. Sign me wherever you like, if it possible. I don't speak russian. So i think that'd make me an Engle?

Yes, we need Engle!

We definitely need some more Engle. I think a few people want to play Vikings, so they haven't signed up yet. I can't help but feel that my lack of stature in this community doesn't help attract people to the Engle side.  :oops:

Pubbers! (As public players are usually known.) What do you say to some practice before hand? Perhaps an hour before the event?

Pubber Swolf signing in, Sir!

A bit of practice before hand would be useful, since pubbers usually aren't known for discipline and teamwork    :smile:

I work with pubbers on a weekly basis on the M&M mod, you'll be surprised how well a bunch of strangers can do together. :wink:

30-45 min before the event is all we need I think.

Awesome second event!

Ill try to be there but seeing the time I may be a tad late.

Leoven

Kawee said:
I work with pubbers on a weekly basis on the M&M mod, you'll be surprised how well a bunch of strangers can do together. :wink:

We'll (-Miwiw -Saxnot (Carl) -TheBard -Ergo (Cutlass)) be playing with you as host but don't worry, we know how to teamplay as all four of us are members of IG and played Vikingr very often before. Though I guess it's good to come a bit more early. :smile:

reignlief said:
Dont forget me! LF_Andraste!

Ah I wanted to ask you via steam but I all forgot after a while, sorry for that, but thanks for making it clear.

isak5777 said:
I'd like to sign up :smile: Could I be put with the LF please? :smile:

Hm the LF host is not really open to non-clan members, but if you would like to be at Andrastes side and she is willing to take care that no problems arise from it one could think about making an exception maybe.

And Kawee don't worry about the lack of people, from experience I know many will join only in the last possible moment, and some probably might not sign up because they can be in your host without doing it as well. Just don't take it personally^^

It also seems many people have a morbid fascination for the vikings, those heathen bunch!

123bqkz.gif

That's right. *An old grizzled veteran arrives with tae torn banner of LF.*

Back
Top Bottom