Curious Question: Will Floris Expanded ever Absorb/Merge Silverstag/Evolved?

Users who are viewing this thread

Not a simpler way to say just exactly that! Silverstag and Floris Evolved are both built off of Floris Expanded if I'm not mistaken. The links for Silverstag and Floris evolved on moddb and nexus are both outdated, broken, and dead as mods. They no longer function and/or crash constantly, but they carried several amazing features that make me us all get goosebumps and that special feeling in our hearts. Dare I say it? is it now time to bring back glory to the original Floris Expanded Mod? Lets do it!

Your right, its about time to give this mod an update.  :smile: But honestly I would not expect that someone else is doing an Remake. For my part I try to implement elements from other mods, like better textures, updated diplomacy elements, etc. on my own to make this mod great again.

We made the mod OSP (well everything we did anyways, you still need to gain permission for some of the parts), so that anybody could release their own variations of it or even take over if he or she wanted to. There were a number of such efforts in the past including but not limited to Floris Evolved.

Back
Top Bottom