Crusader Kings 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Up until 1.03 at least I'm sure there's was a negative multiplier on court fertility (not affecting you, but only your courtiers) dependent on the number of courtiers. Could have been taken out I suppose, but haven't seen any mention of it in the patch-notes so far as I can recall.

Well this is weird, I just got a new monitor, 1280 x 1024, and now when I try to start CK2 it just crashes. Awkward...

Now if I had actually managed to find that file...

but I switched my monitor, changed the resolution ingame and plugged back in the new one, took me twenty minutes but nao it works.

Oooh, I can't wait until William the Conqueror snuffs it. All of my three sons hate each other, and all are dukes of two duchies in England. The middle son is possessed, but somehow still managed to convince the pope to excommunicate the other two. Those must have been some hilarious correspondences/audiences. And the crown prince is going to be an abysmal king, judging by his resumé. :lol:

Vadermath said:
How playable is the mod?
I havent crashed much once or twince in two hours

And the freys

E426F613CC6D70882C3DCDFE7F95F8816986DEB3

Played a little. Started one game as Eddard Stark. Obviously. Everything went to plan in this game. Nothing, unusual. Managed to help Robert get the throne, though he decided not to kill the Targ's as Lyanna was kept alive. So the Targ's were dumped in one of my demesne provinces. So I fought them to win it back.

Years of peace and boringness ensued. For some reason Casterly Rock managed to stay independent and from it's become the Kingdom of the Rock. Only thing is, Tywin died a maimed crippled and Cersei died a "natural death". So its King Tyrion the Imp.  :lol:

Anyway, that got boring with not much happening. So I started a new game. Created me a count on Flint's Finger, the arse end of nowhere. This game went VERY different. Roberts rebellion ended very, very early due to the death of Robert. Stannis also died, both due to a natural death.  :???:

So King Aerys is still on the throne and Lyanna is still imprisoned. Casterly Rock is still at war with the Iron Throne for independence and the Iron Islands have just declared a war of independence too. Both are getting beaten back by Aerys. Also, both Cleganes have a wife.  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom