Crusader Kings 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Thank goodness we're finally going to see regnal numbers.  No more papal Wladyslaw O'Neills and the like.

Gabeed said:
Thank goodness we're finally going to see regnal numbers.  No more papal Wladyslaw O'Neills and the like.
Of course you would ignore the pretty screenshots and instead focus on the relevant parts :razz:

scaled.php

They're showing gameplay at the Paradox Convention in NY, and I have a ****ty camera shot from the Paradox forum to share!

I hate the fact that you're still not allowed to play as non-Christians. I probably won't buy it until a mod comes out.

Nodscouter said:
I hate the fact that you're still not allowed to play as non-Christians. I probably won't buy it until a mod comes out.

The devs said they'll be making a separate expansion regarding the Muslims. Also, has anyone noticed the expanded map in the trailer? Awesome!

Vadermath said:
Nodscouter said:

The devs said they'll be making a separate expansion regarding the Muslims. Also, has anyone noticed the expanded map in the trailer? Awesome!

I noticed, and I knew about the expansion but I usually play as a Pagan in CK.

I play almost every game as the Duke of Slavonia, Trpimirovic dynasty. I don't know why, but I simply have a fondness for his starting position and strength. Not too weak, and not overpowered, perfect for forging an Empire.

Vadermath said:
I play almost every game as the Duke of Slavonia, Trpimirovic dynasty. I don't know why, but I simply have a fondness for his starting position and strength. Not too weak, and not overpowered, perfect for forging an Empire.

why not as count of usora? rich province and you get a duchy title when the king dies (or if you reload the game) I once got with my son (not the starting character) an army of 7000 soldiers, I conquered Rama and then I had 10 000 in all. I was strong like whole of Croatia then :grin:

Do try and enjoy these videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqU5NJ3Gt0M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HfeoWVbNQE

In one of my previous games I got an Arabic kingdom title within two generations from start, beginning as a poor, single-province Count in central France. Yay for turney events & weak muslims invading Western Europe :razz:

Edit: Right, right, CK2, not CK one. Got carried away. Well, looking good, definitely worth looking forward to - though I prefer the old maps to these 3D maps.

socks said:
Of course you would ignore the pretty screenshots and instead focus on the relevant parts :razz:

Meh, the map and interface doesn't seem to be exactly leagues past what we've come to expect from Paradox (though certainly it's an improvement from CK1).  I'm just glad that the number of provinces seems to be about the same, and that in fact some land has been added to the west and southwest.

Back
Top Bottom