Crusader Kings 2

Users who are viewing this thread

:sad:  Yes, I know I am on the wrong forum.  ARCHONSOD has a personal text that got me to wondering is all. Sorry if it bothers you.

AmericanWoman said:
:sad:  Yes, I know I am on the wrong forum.  ARCHONSOD has a personal text that got me to wondering is all. Sorry if it bothers you.
With a few tweaks, America will be a better place to live than anywhere else. Arch is just a jealous European :smile:

First Victoria 2 and now this? Two nice things just coming like this? God, I am getting emotional!

Edit: I just feel like sharing this story to you guys, 5 years or so ago, two of my brothers and a friend of theirs sat on the Metro in Stockholm one late night after a party. They were discussing different Paradox games, Crusader Kings, EU II (the third was not yet released), Victoria and Hearts of Iron when suddenly a woman came up to them and said that she overheard what they've been talking about and that she works for Paradox with merchandise, and gave them her businesscard telling them to contact her for some free merchandise. Needless to say, they did contact her and a little while later we recieved 5 CK cups, 5 Victoria posters, 5 paradox interactive games t-shirt, 5 paradox interactive games posters and 5 CK caps. It was like Christmas, but better. Now that's love!

Bulle said:
First Victoria 2 and now this? Two nice things just coming like this? God, I am getting emotional!

Edit: I just feel like sharing this story to you guys, 5 years or so ago, two of my brothers and a friend of theirs sat on the Metro in Stockholm one late night after a party. They were discussing different Paradox games, Crusader Kings, EU II (the third was not yet released), Victoria and Hearts of Iron when suddenly a woman came up to them and said that she overheard what they've been talking about and that she works for Paradox with merchandise, and gave them her businesscard telling them to contact her for some free merchandise. Needless to say, they did contact her and a little while later we recieved 5 CK cups, 5 Victoria posters, 5 paradox interactive games t-shirt, 5 paradox interactive games posters and 5 CK caps. It was like Christmas, but better. Now that's love!

I am so jealous right now.

AmericanWoman said:
To ARCHONSOD, I have two questions that I truly want answered. Are you living in Scotland? Secondly, why do you hate Americans (Not just our Government), but why all of its people? Remember, before answering, ask yourself if you want to be judged by your government.

PLEASE, I REALLY DO WANT AN ANSWER. This was not posted to start an argument, I'm only curious.

Wow, wow, wow, a woman?

How are you doin'?

Thanks for the encouraging words everyone! I just came back from the GDC in Cologne with some new ideas and inspirations (and an interesting cold), and this sure was a nice welcome back. 

To those who wonder who the frak I am, I was the lead designer of the original HoI, and co-designer of Victoria, CK and HoI2. After I rejoined Paradox in late 2007, I was the project manager, lead programmer and lead designer for In Nomine, HttT, Vae Victis and Semper Fi. I've also done most of the military AI for our games since HoI and the diplomatic AI for the EU3 and Rome expansions.

For CK2, Johan will of course be the producer, I will be the project lead, programmer and co-designer (with Chris King.) BrotherBean and SolSara will likely both contribute with scripts and events. Additional programmers have yet to be determined. Jonas and Fredrik will do the graphics as usual. The gameplay design is mostly done, and I intend to post an initial dev diary in the near future with some our general design goals. However, I can tell you right now that the characters; their personalities and ambitions, will be at the heart of the CK2...

And here's the word from the lead designer of CK2. Wooo.

Bulle said:
:eek:

Wow.  Jealous. 

Anyway, Arch is a dumb Brit.  Ignore him. 

Archonsod said:
Given every Paradox title in existence is less than fifty games, it's not that hard :razz:

I've got 15 that I can register at the moment, so that's more then "Mr. I collect them all"  :razz:

Nice to see so many Paradoxites here on Taleworlds too.

In other News:
CK2 is going to be SO, ****ING, AWESOME!

Back
Top Bottom