Crusader Kings 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Vanilla, versiion 1.0: ... i had lowest fos in menu...  and didnt noticed any lower fps while in wars or there was just many of armies....

Also dual-core 2 - 2,4Ghz (dont remeber..... like, it isn't my laptop...) with 2GB ram isnt enough?  Erll, ****....

Patch the bloody game and see if that helps. There's zero legitimate or legal reason to play it at version 1.0 that I can think of.
Also what OS do you have? 2GB of RAM is NOTHING and is also apprently the absolute minimum they say you need to play the game.

Version 1.0... Smells like (a) crack.

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Indeed.

Can't afford it.
I can't even ride home with a bus, because i spend that money on buying something to drink (no, there isn't anything except for water from sink) . So no, i really cant afford to buy games on laptop that isn't even mine. Sorry for that.

Nekolacek said:
Can't afford it.
I can't even ride home with a bus, because i spend that money on buying something to drink (no, there isn't anything except for water from sink) . So no, i really cant afford to buy games on laptop that isn't even mine. Sorry for that.
Err, piracy is kinda against the rules and can get you something between a mute and a temp or permanent ban.
Admitting to it really isn't the smartest idea, just sayin'.

Nah, i couldn't hold it.
I'm always honest, even if i know it's going to cause me trouble. (Cant control it...)

Also, if people react like " omg, he didn't buy a game, throw the stones at him until he's dead!  " kinda piss me off.

Plus even if you were in dire straights, what in the fak you on the internet? And there are plenty of free games online as well as videos of the game in question, no reason to turn to thievery.
Shame on you, other peoples livelihoods depend on the sales of that game.
I am very disappointed in you.
D:<

Let's not act like the developers here are striving for every penny. :lol:

Yes, piracy is illegal, none the less the shaming is silly.

Report it if you feel the need and move on.

Kobrag said:
Thieving non-essential goods and other luxuries cannot be defended in any way shape or form! >:c
Police will break into my house where they will beat **** out of me, burn my house to the ground, then torture me and then execute, i will end up in hell where i will be tortured again till end of the ages....

Nekolacek said:
Nah, i couldn't hold it.
I'm always honest, even if i know it's going to cause me trouble. (Cant control it...)

Also, if people react like " omg, he didn't buy a game, throw the stones at him until he's dead!  " kinda piss me off.

Whilst I admire honesty, we don't condone piracy. Take some time away to think about it.

Nekolacek said:
Police will break into my house where they will beat **** out of me, burn my house to the ground, then torture me and then execute, i will end up in hell where i will be tortured again till end of the ages....

Aw, man. Some people get all the fun :sad:

Janus, I want torture-powers!

Yea , same here. It gets really annoying when you are emperor of half of Europe and you spend time trying to track some thieves down.

All right... Having to deal with rebellion each time an heir inherit was passable but having the whole region declare war on me along with my vassal is way over the top and it keep doing that ever since i bought the old Gods...

I can't have a successful game anymore because each time i get gang-banged by all my neighbor.

Any tips?
I used to be able to conquer vaste area and be quite powerful but this new patch/expansion just killed my skills.

Back
Top Bottom