Crpg is lame?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudcrab

Sergeant at Arms
Just gonna rage here and say that this mod has kinda ruined warband for me.

Everyone seems to love it but i can't even be bothered to play until a high level.

Its full of characters tailored to ultimate 2H spam, the levelling sucks and takes time, everyone seems to act like a total bellend and team hitting is rife. Im out

I just think native is generally more skill based and allows you to play an infantry dude with various weapons.

Where as Crpg kinda forces you down the 'best' route for however you want to play..

Boromir_The_Mighty said:
Played cRPG, didn't like it that much. but sure as hell didn't start a topic to say howmuch it sucks..

Your right it was pretty lame of me..

oO

native - pewpewpewpew
crpg - pewpewpewpew.. fix.. throwthrowthrow..fix...polepolepole

skill? where? =(

but in crpg autoblock are banned, not like in native

I play cRPG relatively frequently, and I've come to enjoy doing a certain role.
Support polearmsman.
I'm a pikeman who stab people from behind team-mates, making them that much stronger, and protecting myself.

I think it would be just too awesome to form a clan of landsknechts.

It takes a bit to get used to after Native, maybe give it some time Mudcrab. I personally quit cRPG twice before learning to like it and I haven't played Native since.

Current version of cRPG is really good, in my opinion. Customization, class balance, new weapon modes and lots of excellent new armaments from people like Narf and Dejawolf, very big and active community, and much more skill-based than the grind it used to be (don't retire and be free of grind entirely). Most important for me though is the beta mindset where the game is continuously worked on by the devs with player feedback and discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom