Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
Crash without one
Summary:
How to Reproduce: Move in the zone an encounter a bandit group then choice to attack them.
Have you used cheats and if so which:no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:NVIDia RTX4060
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:32G
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):NVME

To help you further and continue our investigation oF the reported issue, we need the crash report identifier. You should see a pop-up window when the game is crashed. Please follow the instructions there to complete the upload and get the crash report identifier. It will be copied to your clipboard automatically. You can find more info about the crash report identifier here. Have you tried the workarounds for common crashes detailed here? Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

To help you further and continue our investigation oF the reported issue, we need the crash report identifier. You should see a pop-up window when the game is crashed. Please follow the instructions there to complete the upload and get the crash report identifier. It will be copied to your clipboard automatically. You can find more info about the crash report identifier here. Have you tried the workarounds for common crashes detailed here? Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
There is no report since the last update. The game crash without making appear anything. There is no pop-up since the new update. I have clear all the file and complete delete the two folder.I remove and reinstall the game 4 times trying to make spam a pop-up and It just crash.

Back
Top Bottom