Resolved Crash during "Landowner wants his Daughter Found" quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Game crashes when trying to leave village after dueling the daughter's partner
How to Reproduce: When doing the quest "Landowner wants his Daughter Found", after finding the couple and failing the dialogue to convince the daughter, her partner challenges us to a duel. After winning it, you will have a brief, single-stage dialogue with the daughter. If you then attempt to leave the village, the game crashes 100% of the time.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 4080
GPU Driver Version: 551.23
CPU: i9 9900K
RAM: 32 GB DDR4

I have this exact same crash

Summary: Game crashes when trying to leave village after dueling the daughter's partner
How to Reproduce: When doing the quest "Landowner wants his Daughter Found", after finding the couple and failing the dialogue to convince the daughter, her partner challenges us to a duel. After winning it, you will have a brief, single-stage dialogue with the daughter. If you then attempt to leave the village, the game crashes 100% of the time.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1660
GPU Driver Version: 551.23
CPU: i5 6700K
RAM: 16GB DDR4

To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need the crash report identifier. You should see a pop-up window when the game is crashed. Please follow the instructions there to complete the upload and get the crash report identifier. It will be copied to your clipboard automatically. You can find more info about the crash report identifier here. Have you tried the workarounds for common crashes detailed here? Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hello, thanks for the reply

When the crash happened, I got the message asking me if I wanted to upload the files and I clicked "yes", but the "TWCrashUploader" app window did not open, so I cannot give you the crash report identifier. I did, however, copy the save file in case I needed to reproduce the crash.

I've loaded that save file again and re-done the steps to trigger the crash. By the way, in doing so I've discovered this also happens if you actually pass the dialogue with the girl and avoid dueling her partner. The game crashes just like before. Again, I clicked "yes" to upload the files, but I did not see the "TWCrashUploader" window.

All I can do is provide you with the save file. My character is right outside the village with the quest giver. I've uploaded it here.

Let me know if I can help in any other way.

We found out an issue with the crash uploader on our end and we will deploy a fix for it as soon as possible. Forwarding the issue to the team. But we will probably need the crash dump so i will ask you again after the next patch. Thank you!

Could you send us a save file just before entering the village?
To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

This crash just happened to me. I uploaded the crash report. Didn't save the report number. But it happened as OP discribed. It doesnt matter how you resolve the encounter the game crash after trying to leave the village.

i though it could be a mods problem as I started moding recently. After disabled and load game in safe mode the crash still remains.

It is not about leaving villages because I've tried entering and leaving villages before accepting the quest a everything works fine.

I'll update trying to leave a different village after accepting the quest and after trying to leave the village quest without resolving the encounter

Back
Top Bottom