Crafting

Users who are viewing this thread

So I've been playing for about an hour so far, and can't figure out how to build some key things that I need to survive.

1. How do you craft a bed?
2. How do you craft a gun?(I figured out how to do the stock, but I can't figure out the barrel)

1. Bed needs wood, saw(bought in buy menu), and cloth, do get cloth you have to buy sheep and buy shears,both in but menu, then hit the sheep with the shears.

2. The barrel requires steel bars, which need iron ore ad carbon and smelted at a forge, you also need a receiver for why type of gun, if I were you get a Winchester or sharps receiver.

Watch Out Watch Out! We have a pro-pony over here!

Well forget about that cause in the new 0.18 Version (Coming Out Soon) crafting its deleted. Now you have to buy things at stores, stores are owned by players who introduce resources in the Store anc Choose an Specefic Item to craft and a Price, When finished other players can buy Items.

Shredzorz said:
Crafting has been replaced by producing items at your store. It's more or less the same thing, it just requires a building instead of a workbench now. :razz:

Sounds like it won't be really deleted, just make it in a store.

Back
Top Bottom