Resolved Two handed crafted Axes and Maces disappear on save load

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.4.
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: This is like a big issue and shuts off part of the game, if my character is a two handed axe or mace user or I would like my companions to use them there is no need, 0 need to do crafting, might as well make new character build since it is useless. Most good two handed maces and axes you can craft won't save, you have then until you reload/quit the game...
How to Reproduce: Idk just make a high tier two handed axe, as many as you like, save and reload and they are magically gone.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Not related
Media (Screenshots & Video):
I just made this forum account to report this bug as it is not in the known issues, so I can't link proof but just google it... There are multiple people who have same issue saying so both on reddit and steam forums. "Crafted weapons disappear" on reddit r/Bannerlord for example... It's been months that this is an issue and nothing, it's not even acknowledged as a known issue...

Computer Specs:
It is not relevant to the bug, but yeah I have a beast PC :smile:

I see a bunch of "Need more info" threads on this section, and before you ask, no I don't have the save, but yes I tested it with multiple weapons and gave up after I see HOW MANY other people had this same issue 2 months ago. If you don't care about your game or job to push this issue along to the devs I sure as heck don't.
If you think 2/3 weapon types being unusable is ok, that's fine with me, there are other games to play in the meantime while you get yours in order. Just try to make sure it is before the studio closes down due to everyone leaving, because people give up on games these days if they see the studio does not care.

Other then that 10/10 game, bare bones of course with plenty of room to grow with DLC or expansions but for what it is, it's great, really brings back that Warband vibe.

Not fixed, there have been two patches now after you marked this as "resolved", two handed crafted axe (and prob mace) disapear on save and reload, they don't save.

Back
Top Bottom