Commanding my vassals

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there a way to command my vassals to siege and take a town or castle?  All I can tell them to do is follow me and raid a village.  I'm the marshal and king.

start a campaign and some will join eventually from there go wherever and they will join the fight with you.

I want to be able to tell my vassals to siege castles individually, so that I can have 3-4 groups of vassals all besieging different castles.  This adds some level of strategy while also stopping the boredom from just having one huge army taking castles one by one.  I can use the cheat menu to do it, but when they start to go off to siege they go back to following me a minute or two later.

Ah thats a shame beside the task menu to make them siege i dont know how to make them do it if you say they just return to you after a short time, I cant even make my stupid vassal defend their city.

it would be nice to be able to have vassals be smarter/able to follow orders better.

Especially once your kingdom gets to big,  you cant always defend all your towns, if your on the other side of it.

Back
Top Bottom