Clarification on the releases

Users who are viewing this thread

Saxon can you clarify the releases better and put all versions in the "Announcements and Releases" topic?

The description is a bit confusing because from what I have the main "ProphesyofPendorV1.1.zip" version (200 MB), a 605KB "prophesy_of_pendor_patch_update_v1.1.zip" and now a 565KB "prophesy_of_pendor_patch_update_v1.11.zip" file, while on the description of the 1.1 patch it talks about the 1.06 version. I'm even confused with that I wrote. You should probably put the download links in that or any other appropriate thread.

EDIT: Do the patches work with saved games?

Dan_Grr said:
Saxon can you clarify the releases better and put all versions in the "Announcements and Releases" topic?

The description is a bit confusing because from what I have the main "ProphesyofPendorV1.1.zip" version (200 MB), a 605KB "prophesy_of_pendor_patch_update_v1.1.zip" and now a 565KB "prophesy_of_pendor_patch_update_v1.11.zip" file, while on the description of the 1.1 patch it talks about the 1.06 version. I'm even confused with that I wrote. You should probably put the download links in that or any other appropriate thread.

EDIT: Do the patches work with saved games?

Dan_Grr,

The link is here: Download link: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=6&id=1014

It takes you directly to the  link and downloads the current patch which is 1.11.  There will be no further patches until the next full release.

The mistype in one of the five places indicating that it is for version 1.0 through version 1.1 releases of Prophesy of Pendor and brings your game to version 1.11.

Sometimes the patches affect saved games.  Sometimes not, depending on the type of issue to be addressed.  Sometimes it takes a while playing for the fixes to propagate to the various places.  The map changes are immediate.  Items and troops may take a while and in some cases I have been told, they do not change.  I have seen patches go in and I have addressed specific features and it does not look like it took with a saved game, but a new game shows the change.

Best regards,

Saxondragon

nono, the patch 1.11 updates your version of the mod to the latest release. So, if you still have 1.0 then use this patch to get it up to date. If you don't have the mod at all yet, you might as well just download the mod again (which is btw updated to 1.11 already).

Back
Top Bottom