[Clan]UB

Users who are viewing this thread

Caesar15 said:
SnRolls said:
I LOVE BRONIES!
add me:Grogen_Lehtigein(cool name isnt it?)

Do you want to be a special position? Or just normal members

Btw whats your steam name?
I think normal member for now, im kinda beginner in this mod.
my steam:avivmaor2

btw saw you in game yesterday

I would like to join this clan... thingy. Time permitting of course. I've played around in this mod for... a few hours, only getting it today. But I think I have pretty much everything down, the crafting system, building etc. etc. The only problem I may have is timing, as I live in Australia, some amount of time before/ after you Ameri-ponies.

Lightning Rod said:
I would like to join this clan... thingy. Time permitting of course. I've played around in this mod for... a few hours, only getting it today. But I think I have pretty much everything down, the crafting system, building etc. etc. The only problem I may have is timing, as I live in Australia, some amount of time before/ after you Ameri-ponies.

Okay then aussie pony, would you like a position(cmon we need soemone in a position) or just regular?

Btw, steam name?

Nvm, i just found you.

I wouldn't mind being in a position, though I haven't got much experience. Can I sit on a back-burner for that one? I'll do it if nopony else wants to.

Lightning Rod said:
I wouldn't mind being in a position, though I haven't got much experience. Can I sit on a back-burner for that one? I'll do it if nopony else wants to.

Okay, no position for you, but if you want a position, just ask, bc we need one, no pony really wants one

Oh and this clan is 100% full of people who like MLP.
And one last thing, whats your ingame name?

Othurin said:
There is a common saying, don't feed the Otto. Also I am not swedish, I am a Geat!

If your not joining and arent discussing anything to do with the clan, then gtfo.

Gustav - Teuton Knight said:
Drop it NOW! Otto stop and Caesar understand that Otto is a Stupid Swedish Troll, he was born like that we have to love him as he is.

Most bronies are known for there love and tolerance, but, i cant just let that thing hate on me and other bronies.

Back
Top Bottom