NW Completed Cancelled

Users who are viewing this thread

Spartan (2nd Coldstream) said:
BTW : Expect the 69th ( about 15 people per LB ) and the 107th ( about 12 people per LB ) to join the lb at our side as well.
I will discuss it with them as soon as I have the oppurtunity as they are both settled in our teamspeak now.

RULE BRITTANIA!

Huzzah! :smile:

BTW : Expect the 69th ( about 15 people per LB ) and the 107th ( about 12 people per LB ) to join the lb at our side as well.
I will discuss it with them as soon as I have the oppurtunity as they are both settled in our teamspeak now.

RULE BRITTANIA!
Sorry for my derpiness, but are both going for the Tuesday event as well?

Connzcdf said:

RULE BRITTANIA!
Sorry for my derpiness, but are both going for the Tuesday event as well?
I believe that is the case :wink:

The tuesday event is not hosted by me, it's hosted by the 60th. The other two are hosted by me though :smile:

Regiment Name: 3rd Royal
Unit of choice (Cav,Inf,Arty, Skirms) : Arty + Inf
Rough Amount of men Attending (IMPORTANT) : 5 man arty crew and aprox 10-15 man line. 
Event (IMPORTANT) : Midweek siege

Col. Billy

Regiment Name: Scots Guards
Unit: Line/Guard infantry (Play as Coldstream when possible)
Rough amount of men attending: 6-15 (Sorry about the kind of large range, this is why it's better to do it all like at the saturday lb :/ )
Event: All hopefully :smile: But since im in the brigade and have you on steam, i can easily tell you if i can't come.

rusky87 said:
THE TUESDAY LB IS NOT ON TONIGHT, IT WILL BE STARTING NEXT WEEK
:C teh sadness cannot be contained :C :C :C :sad: :sad: :sad: Waaaaaaah

Doing it like a Child PW admin :grin:
21516495.jpg
:grin:

Back
Top Bottom