Bugs/Suggestions Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Beaowulf said:
why do i have to reinstall MBW its only this mod that is having problems, brytenwalda isn't, or any of my other ones

Fine , don't re-install it .

Beaowulf said:
alirghty then. i re-installed MBW. and i also re-dowloaded IR. but the same error has occurred. i did use the russain sight. any options?

- is that error on a game start or while playing ?
- did you check load textures on demand option ?
- how much ram do you have ?
- could you post (in the spoiler) rgl_log.txt from your warband directory.
- and maybe rgl_config.txt from my documents/warband dir if XP

ok i can post those later today, now i should also mention that it is on startup and I'm playing the game off a macbook pro, i have MBW installed via wineskin and it works perfectly, the mods also work just perfectly because i can use the EXE installers. i am not using bootcamp for this at all. also load textures ond demand was checked. so i then unchecked it to see if there was a difference (there was none) my graphics for the game i have on low and texture detail is in the 40's.

Beaowulf said:
... load textures on demand was checked. so i then unchecked it to see if there was a difference (there was none)...

There is a difference : different mods, different requirements...
If it's unchecked, game tries to load all textures at once, on game start.
When it runs out of memory it crashes.
When checked, it only loads textures that are needed at the moment .

How much ram, how much video memory ? 

P.s Check this post out

i should also mention that the error occurs on the first time loading the game. i thought this might be revenant due to the fact that in the installation instructions it says that you have to open the mod once for the INI file to reconfigure and all textures being loaded properly. i am not able to make it to the main menu so i am not exiting the game, but it is crashing. could this be any reason? the error is occurring in the textures department but it never gets to loading textures. the error happens when reading the INI file

wait..... i have a question, is brytenwalda required to play 1.9.4, if so what do i do to get the files on brytenwalda folder, as in do i have to overwrite anything.?

Hi I just installed your Mod and it looks great.. but I just have one issue and It may just be me.. I started off (new game) with an army of 266 people and like the best equipment... is this supposed to be so? or is it an error?

SerJordo said:
Hi I just installed your Mod and it looks great.. but I just have one issue and It may just be me.. I started off (new game) with an army of 266 people and like the best equipment... is this supposed to be so? or is it an error?

No it's not an error , plus you can pick what you start with .

I'm well over 30 days into my new campaign.

No inventory wipe so far. In general, everything goes well.
I hire roman troops only to my party and I don't get any script errors on campaign map, for now. :smile:

Sometimes I get errors on the battle map though.
For example when I join this battle:

I get these:

If it's the 14th Legion, shouldn't  this be:
"Legio XIV Gemina m.V." ?

I see , good report . GMV used designation XIIII to differentiate from other 14th legions . You use Imperium Romanum(UC).exe ?

Vympel said:
I see , good report . GMV used designation XIIII to differentiate from other 14th legions . You use Imperium Romanum(UC).exe ?

No, i stopped using it. But i could, if you need it tested more. Let me know pls.

grom64 said:
Vympel said:

No, i stopped using it.

So script error is after you stopped using UC.exe ?

yes.
I stopped using it because issues with towns and villages at the beginning.
I can reload that battle with IR(UC).exe and see if i still get them.

Vympel said:
SerJordo said:

No it's not an error , plus you can pick what you start with .

Ok thats fine if that was intended  :grin: just making sure

anybody but me having runtime errors??

They happen more and more often, but in different sits, during battle, loading cities etc.

also, is there anyone doing an update on the troop trees for this sub-mod? I am getting really confused with all the different troops

Jakuta Khan said:
anybody but me having runtime errors??

They happen more and more often, but in different sits, during battle, loading cities etc.

also, is there anyone doing an update on the troop trees for this sub-mod? I am getting really confused with all the different troops

Runtime errors mean your computer cant handle it or the game requires tweaking . Sure I'll update the troop tree by adding more troops :mrgreen: Refer to trooptrees.xml in "addons" folder if you are having problems with it .

Back
Top Bottom