Bugged faction relations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Luken

Recruit
I worked for Antarian Empire as mercenary and I have got better relations with their allies than with them :shock: . After my contract expired, my relations with Antarians dropped to 0, BUT my relations with their allies etc, are left intact. So I have many 20 and 40 relations with many factions even i'm not a mercenary anymore.

So I though that I will report this.

Luken said:
I worked for Antarian Empire as mercenary and I have got better relations with their allies than with them :shock: . After my contract expired, my relations with Antarians dropped to 0, BUT my relations with their allies etc, are left intact. So I have many 20 and 40 relations with many factions even i'm not a mercenary anymore.

So I though that I will report this.
Ah, thanks for that info, I'll make it so that you can hold on to those positive relations with the faction you worked for in the next patch.

Another strange thing. I have my own kingdom, and I joined to fight between two other kingdoms (neutral to me). The side with me won, and I got improved relations, but my relations with side that lost - didn't decrease.

Luken said:
Another strange thing. I have my own kingdom, and I joined to fight between two other kingdoms (neutral to me). The side with me won, and I got improved relations, but my relations with side that lost - didn't decrease.
That will be changed also. That is how things work in native.

Back
Top Bottom