Bug reports! Please look at the first page before reporting them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Good evening.
Sister Equestrians are unarmed. I guess this should be easy to fix (I don't really know anything about modding, but will have a look at this. Any help appreciated, though). They do not even follow me without orders, I guess that is related to this missing-weapon thing (who'd  charge unarmed, anyway?)
Btw, I'm just reading "The Winter King" by Bernard Cornwell, so this mod is just the right thing to waste my time with. Great work!

Just had a look. Well, not as easy as I had hoped, but I guess quite easy for someone who knows what those numbers mean. Help appreciated, some Shielmaids would come in quite handy for my Pendragon cavalry.

That's one helluva raiding party right there :grin:

mb3.jpg

Hmmm, I wonder if anything can be done about that.  If something can, I'm not your man to do it though.  I should've known that would happen.  I don't think I could fix that, but just out of curiosity, did you attack them?

Good evening Dudro, sorry to bother you again.
Have you fixed this Sister Equestrian problem yet, and if yes could you post a solution, please? Got quite a supply of them by now.

Well, I've fixed them in the module system, but I haven't uploaded up a fix.  Sorry, I'll get to it.

No I didn't attack. Next time I promise :smile: I actually had a fight with camulodian militia patrol and the text messages said that Deer killed by XXXXX even though there were no deer in the actual fight.

Ok so I found them again.
mb4.jpg

I went into battle and there were only deer there. Killed them and picked up the meat. Then this happens:

mb7.jpg

So I go to battle again and this happens:

mb5.jpg

Okay, this mod is great. I love ancient Roman stuff. Anyways, I can't move to certain places on the map. The screen just stops moving but my character keeps on going. I know it says it somewhere else in the forum but it doesn't explain too good how to fix it. So, if anyone knows how to fix it and can explain it fairly well then their help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

i was doing pretty good, then i lost as dedalus, and i became him.. when i tried to sneak into a city it was messed up so i waited.. then it said my original guy bet all the guards and let me in.. then when i tried a fight i became me again... but i lost everything i had so i lost the battle and all my stuff D:

Yeah, that's a problem.  I you finish off a fight as another character, you may become him.  Just save before battles and try to do the last fight as your own character.

Have partially fixed the Sister Equestrian problem by overwriting the place in the textfile with the one from native. Works, but they turn out to be mostly horsearchers, with no swords or lances whatsoever. So, I'd really appreciate if  you gave them sword/shield or something like this.

I'll be releasing a new version in the coming weeks.  It'll include armed sister equestrians.  I got a friend to help me with scripting, (he shall remain unanimous, unless he wants me to tell people before I thank him in the credits) so there will be quite a few improvements.

Back
Top Bottom