Bug Reports and Known Issues AoC 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it on purpose that you can't swing the War Hammer, and only thrust or overhead swing?
Also the Viking Raiders, Searaiders, upgrade to become Nord Recruits, losing 15 levels, their chainmail and weapons in the process. Might want to put them abit higher, maybe Nord Veterans? :smile:

well my problem is that everytime i leave a battle or a town or a conversation the game crashes just crashes.  im wondering if it is because that i own the steam version of the game is there a way to get around it or a way to make the mod recongize the my version of the game i really like the mod but its kinda hard to play that i can only go to one fight or one town before the game crashes any help would be recieved greatfully.

heres the crash im talking about the problem is that the verision i have is 1.113 but right now it states that i have 1.0 hmm
APPCRASH
  Application Name: mb_warband.exe
  Application Version: 1.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp: 4bd03781
  Fault Module Name: mb_warband.exe
  Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp: 4bd03781
  Exception Code: c0000005
  Exception Offset: 00223d38
  OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
  Locale ID: 1033
  Additional Information 1: fd00
  Additional Information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
  Additional Information 3: fd00
  Additional Information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

fupi said:
heres the crash im talking about the problem is that the verision i have is 1.113 but right now it states that i have 1.0 hmm
APPCRASH
  Application Name: mb_warband.exe
  Application Version: 1.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp: 4bd03781
  Fault Module Name: mb_warband.exe
  Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp: 4bd03781
  Exception Code: c0000005
  Exception Offset: 00223d38
  OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
  Locale ID: 1033
  Additional Information 1: fd00
  Additional Information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
  Additional Information 3: fd00
  Additional Information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

Try to reinstall both Warband and the Mod.

I have one, im not sure if it has been addressed. (i only skimmed the rest of the thread) and it seems alot like the post by fupi in that it was a straight crash. except that i got no error message and it has only happened once, directly after i picked up a quest and left the dialogue. It may be worth noting that i am doing this on a fresh install because of some issues i had the other day.

Any help is thouroughly appreciated and keep up the good work, your mod is wonderful.

*PS* your link to the "possible bug fix" on the first page seems to have a BBCode issue. It isnt hyperlinking.

Jazzy.Boo said:
I have one, im not sure if it has been addressed. (i only skimmed the rest of the thread) and it seems alot like the post by fupi in that it was a straight crash. except that i got no error message and it has only happened once, directly after i picked up a quest and left the dialogue. It may be worth noting that i am doing this on a fresh install because of some issues i had the other day.

Any help is thouroughly appreciated and keep up the good work, your mod is wonderful.

*PS* your link to the "possible bug fix" on the first page seems to have a BBCode issue. It isnt hyperlinking.

I cannot get what makes this crash occur (I'm no modder, but still). Try to get a hold of Zimke and see if he can help you out.

And about that broken link, do you mean a thread or what? If so, what thread exactly? (I'm asking that, since we don't have any thread called Possible bug fix :wink: )

if you just got a quest, exit the dialogue and try to tab back to the castle/town menu right away you will get a crash. i got this for the first merchant quest and its a repeatable crash for me even in vanilla. wait a few seconds after you get the quest and exit the dialogue before pressing tab and it should be fine.

it happened twice in a row when trying to make a new character! argh having to go through all those options and the stupid town fight again!

hope this is the error you discribe. if not Zimke should be able to help more than me

Cervantes De Leon said:
if you just got a quest, exit the dialogue and try to tab back to the castle/town menu right away you will get a crash. i got this for the first merchant quest and its a repeatable crash for me even in vanilla. wait a few seconds after you get the quest and exit the dialogue before pressing tab and it should be fine.

it happened twice in a row when trying to make a new character! argh having to go through all those options and the stupid town fight again!

hope this is the error you discribe. if not Zimke should be able to help more than me

Ye, I recognize this crash too, when you put it that way. I know it was because I tabbed before a tutorial window comes up.

Possut said:
Panzerdraco said:
During large battles in AoC I have an issue with artifacting when looking at large amounts of troops at once.
mb3d.jpg
The issue goes away when the amount of NPCs on screen are whittled down a bit, or when I stop looking in the direction of them.

This has happened for me too, but only when attacking Nords. It is one unique unit type who makes those glitched, but I haven't been able to find out =S

It could possibly be related to a missing texture which I know AoC has a few of.

It got to the point where the game would crash ever ten to fifteen minutes so im re-installing from the ground up. Game and Mod.

Possut said:
Post bugs you find in here.

Known issues
- There still seems to be a problem with getting firearms from shops. And the temporary fix seems to be bugged for some. Check [http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=116576.new#new]this link[/url] for possible fix.
- Don't modify Age of Change with TweakMB without being ready for crashes and big script errors.

Right there in your first post, your BBCode is wrong, to make it work edit it to:

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=116576.new#new]this link[/url]

I have bug like this ----> When i am in battle and i have Swadian Grenzen,Swadian Fusilier and these um 3rd upgrade guys after Fusilier...So when i fight i saying them ,,Hold your fire!" and ,,Hold this position!" but seems they only hear secend comand not the both commands and is litle-bit annoying....

Dunno if stuff like that happens to other people too, but im keep getting ''blue flickering screen''. Tried to change graphics(shadows and so on) but didnt help. Still ''happens'', only way to get that ''off yer screen is to turn your character to 180 degrees opposite the ''bug'' spot - then its normal. Got that bug more than once, seems that its connected to sky detalization or something, coz when it was evening it was the same colour of the sky. Anyway, hope u understood my insane blabbering  :lol:
bug.jpg

Tnx ahead, and sorry if someone posted stuffl ike that already.

Jazzy.Boo said:
It got to the point where the game would crash ever ten to fifteen minutes so im re-installing from the ground up. Game and Mod.

Possut said:
Post bugs you find in here.

Known issues
- There still seems to be a problem with getting firearms from shops. And the temporary fix seems to be bugged for some. Check [http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=116576.new#new]this link[/url] for possible fix.
- Don't modify Age of Change with TweakMB without being ready for crashes and big script errors.

Right there in your first post, your BBCode is wrong, to make it work edit it to:

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=116576.new#new]this link[/url]

Ahh thanks

the fresh install seems to hve not worked. Im gonna try playing Native a while and see what goes down, but my bet is that the crashes are not, in-fact related to the mod but are due to a massive over-use of the cheat system :razz:

well i did the ground up install and still crashes i believe its because i have a steam version of the game is there a way to get around the problem that the mod thinks i have version 1.110 but i have version 1.113 hmm well hope it will work sometime

fupi said:
well i did the ground up install and still crashes i believe its because i have a steam version of the game is there a way to get around the problem that the mod thinks i have version 1.110 but i have version 1.113 hmm well hope it will work sometime

It's weird, cus it works for me (and I got Steam). Are you sure you click "Ok" when the error comes up which says you got the wrong version? If you can choose between, "Ok" and "Cancel", go Ok anyways and it should work...

hello, you have just made me notice something. I have 1.13 but i never get any sort of message saying otherwise. could that have anything to do with it.

Jazzy.Boo said:
hello, you have just made me notice something. I have 1.13 but i never get any sort of message saying otherwise. could that have anything to do with it.

Firstly, for clarification, the installer are built to look if you have steam installed. Secondly, it looks for you installed version. It should give you the choice of proceeding at your own risk if you do not have the proper version of Warband. So yes, that you don't get that option, I think that is whats wrong. And I'm not sure what would make it occur.

This mod is absolutely great....but for some goddamn read I keep getting "Runtime Error" after like hour and half of playing then the game freezes then crashes  -_-
after that I keep getting it every 5 to 7minutes while ingame when I restart the game with "AoC" Module...

Any idea why? I would totally appreciate the help

The mod version is 1.2 btw

Any one still encounter invisible armor when fighting the nords scouts?

I get graphic glitches when ever i fight Nords....and after so many battles i saw some scouts with black nobleman outfit which are invisible.

But den there are times when i saw them up close though........ :???:

EDIT: I still getting it after a clean install of 1.2...

Used the Vanilla version of the Troop Editor to replace the the armor with padded leather... seems ok till now  :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom