Bug Reports and Known Issues AoC 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zimke Zlovoljni said:
If you want to change something in  game you will have to change it manualy, usign  tools to mod item_kinds1 will likely invoke crashes and errors, modifing troops shouldn't be a problem. Since you modified carbine there is a chance that is a source of the problem, apply fix again or use this (previous) item_kinds1.txt  http://www.4shared.com/account/document/P-khlbOo/item_kinds1.html if fix doesnt help.
Simply lowering the graphical settings appears to have cleared it up.
Zimke Zlovoljni said:
If crash still exists, reduce the number of troops in settings.
The troop numbers were at 150 when I lowered the settings, I do not think troop numbers affect this particular crash problem, I am about to test it with 400 troops.
Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Note:Try not to have more than 5 mods in Modules directory.
Is this specific to warband? Because that might explain a few things.

A lord that I am trying to become friends with was captured. I thought to break him out of prison as I had done in earlier games. When I started attacking the prison guard, and he yelled for help, I was shocked by what I saw. The entire place went crazy. Rhodoks killing Rhodoks. It was literally a free-for-all, which the last weakened sergeant attacking me and losing.

I went inside the prison to get the lord I had come to rescue, but he would only threaten me. It wouldn't allow me to rescue him. And if I left the prison, I made a hasty escape on my own, and couldn't re-enter the prison. I effectively cannot rescue the lord. I tried this many times always with the same results. I've only had this problem since I started the mod.

Maybe new troop types aren't immediatly identified as allies for whatever reason?

LilyHaze said:
A lord that I am trying to become friends with was captured. I thought to break him out of prison as I had done in earlier games. When I started attacking the prison guard, and he yelled for help, I was shocked by what I saw. The entire place went crazy. Rhodoks killing Rhodoks. It was literally a free-for-all, which the last weakened sergeant attacking me and losing.

I went inside the prison to get the lord I had come to rescue, but he would only threaten me. It wouldn't allow me to rescue him. And if I left the prison, I made a hasty escape on my own, and couldn't re-enter the prison. I effectively cannot rescue the lord. I tried this many times always with the same results. I've only had this problem since I started the mod.

Maybe new troop types aren't immediatly identified as allies for whatever reason?

This sounds very weird, and hasn't been heard of earlier. And I have no clue why this issue should occur...

Hey, tried instaling 1.2 but at the end of the instalation (one of the last things) I get an error saing that t.figth_5.ogg couldent be copied and that the instalation failed. :mad:

mobotium said:
Hey, tried instaling 1.2 but at the end of the instalation (one of the last things) I get an error saing that t.figth_5.ogg couldent be copied and that the instalation failed. :mad:

I'll test the installation and download it myself.. Hasn't been any issues with the file for me :S

[EDIT] Just ran a test with the installer. No issues for me.

I'll make a new release then with some new goodies you can chew on.

Possut said:
mobotium said:

I'll test the installation and download it myself.. Hasn't been any issues with the file for me :S

[EDIT] Just ran a test with the installer. No issues for me.

I'll make a new release then with some new goodies you can chew on.

Ok then, will await the new version.

Im starting to hate my computer though.... :twisted:

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
just downloaded and instaled, and no problems  :neutral:

The small update is released too.. If you got problems with the last installer, download this. If not, it's no biggie...

Quick bug to report

When I press x to toggle the musket with bayonet to stab mod the character puts the musket on his back and then does the correct moves and animations with nothing in his hands.

Nameless Warrior said:
Quick bug to report

When I press x to toggle the musket with bayonet to stab mod the character puts the musket on his back and then does the correct moves and animations with nothing in his hands.
You need the latest version of the game to correct that, you can copy the files from that version into your current one if you want your savegame to work  :wink:

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Nameless Warrior said:
Quick bug to report

You need the latest version of the game to correct that, you can copy the files from that version into your current one if you want your savegame to work  :wink:

I have version 1.2 installed. Is that not the up to date version?

Nameless Warrior said:
Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Nameless Warrior said:
Quick bug to report

I have version 1.2 installed. Is that not the up to date version?

Version 1.21 is the latest version, but it's not worth the download time to upgrade from 1.2 to 1.21.

OK, i didn't see 1.21. It probably isn't worth the download time, especially with the hassle it took to get 1.2 on my cpu but thanks for letting me know. When a bigger update comes out I will change version.

During large battles in AoC I have an issue with artifacting when looking at large amounts of troops at once.
mb3d.jpg

The issue goes away when the amount of NPCs on screen are whittled down a bit, or when I stop looking in the direction of them.

Panzerdraco said:
During large battles in AoC I have an issue with artifacting when looking at large amounts of troops at once.
mb3d.jpg
The issue goes away when the amount of NPCs on screen are whittled down a bit, or when I stop looking in the direction of them.

This has happened for me too, but only when attacking Nords. It is one unique unit type who makes those glitched, but I haven't been able to find out =S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom