Bug report version1.0 & all known bug. Please point out incorrect English.

Users who are viewing this thread

IX Megatron VI said:
HEY GUYs im really really mad i just sing up to ask help::

really angry :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:    cuss my morale is very low cuss of the food and i have plenty you know when it says morale for this food,it says 0.O morale so i got a -30 morale for no food and i have plenty in my inventory even i buy all the dam store still nothing i cant rise up my army like this plz help.

Is urgent i dont know if is a bug or some glitch.

this game is fun but can't continue

What type of food do you have ?? most of them give you either 5 or more morale. But you need to have more of different type. To get higher morale.

Ruchi i discovered a major problem with your latest version. haven't tried it to prior versions so i don't know if it was already there. But when you raid a village all of your vassal will instantly lose everything like f they have a castle there whole garrison and army will be wiped cleaned. Normally i don't mind losing,but they had a seasoned force and i have forgotten to save prior to attacking.

Thanks your report. When I raided a village, it was showed some script errors. But,
But when you raid a village all of your vassal will instantly lose everything like f they have a castle there whole garrison and army will be wiped cleaned.
You had reported, but It was not lost. I couldn't know the cause of it.

alright, when i raid a party, after i raid, it seems i kill a nearby army, without really fighting it, all the soldiers appear to me has prisioners and it appears a regular loot of deafeating a lords army, when the lord escapes he does, when he doesnt, it appears like saying the name of the lord and 0 soldiers and after a little it dessapears. this is after i defeat the villagers not raiding the actual village

Ok, I have not seen the bug yet, but perhaps I know the cause of your report.
I modified it. this is the patch file.

http://www36.atwiki.jp/mbfire/?cmd=upload&act=open&page=Photo%20stock&file=Fire_Arrow_bugfix_patch_for_1.zip

tansvanio said:
alright, when i raid a party, after i raid, it seems i kill a nearby army, without really fighting it, all the soldiers appear to me has prisioners and it appears a regular loot of deafeating a lords army, when the lord escapes he does, when he doesnt, it appears like saying the name of the lord and 0 soldiers and after a little it dessapears. this is after i defeat the villagers not raiding the actual village

My problem too... i raided a vaegir's village, killed all the pesants (really a lot!) then it allowed me to CAPTURE a whole SWADIAN ARMY!

The nearby swadian big city was totally EMPTY then.. i declared war to swadia and conquered it. I suppose i killed a whole swadian garrison just raiding the nearby vaegir village.

BTW i still have to try v1.1 to check if the bug is still there.

I've notice something unbalanced or maybe a bug: i can give all the troops i want to a companion's party, and also if it's showed the limit, i can always add more troops...

is it a bug? i can make a very strong comp. party and it's too powerfull and not fun xD (limit is 55 i added 100 troops)

rucchi said:
If Companion's party has troops over their limit, They have penalty of morale. You can know their limit in [party window] You can know their detail of morale talking to party leader.

My custom Banner works fine on the bettlefield but on the Map its the Yellow and Black squares.

When there is a battle close to the sea (Wercheg, Tihr) the ''Battle'' Message above it takes the whole screen. it does this in Custom Settlements and Calradia at War as well.

Deloused said:
My custom Banner works fine on the bettlefield but on the Map its the Yellow and Black squares.
Press esc key or Alt+enter, please.

When there is a battle close to the sea (Wercheg, Tihr) the ''Battle'' Message above it takes the whole screen. it does this in Custom Settlements and Calradia at War as well.
What is the message?
Write it or take screen shot, please.

Village elder is not giving a quest to bring wheat in a case of famine.

P.S For Pagundur it didn't work for 2 times for me then I plow the field for 0 crop. I got the quest from Jamiche without problems.
False alarm. Sorry.

Hi rucchi! Great mod, great work!
I gave your mod highest rating on http://www.mbrepository.com, because you did really nice work.

So, I have noticed next small bugs:
1. Why my companions may have unlimited prisoners? Could you make stat "prisoner management" work correctly for they?
2. Why Brigand has level two? It's too small, I guess.
3. Swadian Footman has crossbow, but his crossbow proficiences is zero.
4. Manhunter, Slave Driver and Mountain Bandit can't upgrade using outfit.
5. May be it's a good idea to raise damage value for crossbows, because it's too slow and don't have boost like Power Draw skill for bows.

And some questions:
1. I can exchange some Siege supplies from the castle but it's not appear in my inventory. What is it?
2. It seems that Seneschal in my castle can't do anything useful :smile:
3. What's the reason to give fiefs to my companion? Improve relation?

1, Party limit and Prisoners limit is only for player.
2, It is bug. Probably I mistook it for level 20.
3, I didn't modify it. They have 0 skill at native, too.
4, Yes, Because They hardly change own outfit when they upgraded. You can't make them upgrade using upgrade.
5, You have not to have special skill for using crossbow. If you could not rise your power draw skill, Probably you will use crossbow. If I rise the damage, Nobody will use bow.

1, I can take siege supply. I don't know the cause.
2, You can't put your horses into your lord chest. But You can talk with seneschal to give him your horses.
3, Yes, And If the load had much money, He will pay his troops and garrisons.

Back
Top Bottom