Bug Report, known bugs, and UPDATE notification(Apr. 05. update)

Users who are viewing this thread

Killertu said:
Aww, I got a bug -.-''' I try to play with out the update mod, it's appear, after I install the update mod, it's still appear, what have I done wrong >.>

RGL ERROR
Unable to open file: CommonRes\costumes_a.brf

maybe I update the mod wrong...I just copy the new file over the old file right?
this mod is only for mount&blade 1.011 now, dont use it on Warband(1.1xx)!

Michoooo said:
Dude can you do something about the accuracy it's really annoying :grin: thnx

Is there a problem with accuracy?

Michoooo said:
dude I have sappers but I can't make them to work as mechanic?? there is no tutorial for that help plz

Sappers/pioneers aren't the same as mechanics/craftsmen. Search for them in a tavern, or if you do NOT belong to a faction, "arm" any civilian melee troop with shovels/picks

Also, instead of double posting, modify your previous post. (Up and to the right)

thanks, reklem.
and there are tutorials, for example FAQ thread in this board, and Mod introduction in the game camp menu.

reklem said:
Michoooo said:
Dude can you do something about the accuracy it's really annoying :grin: thnx

Is there a problem with accuracy?

Michoooo said:
dude I have sappers but I can't make them to work as mechanic?? there is no tutorial for that help plz

Sappers/pioneers aren't the same as mechanics/craftsmen. Search for them in a tavern, or if you do NOT belong to a faction, "arm" any civilian melee troop with shovels/picks

Also, instead of double posting, modify your previous post. (Up and to the right)

thnx man I was just suggesting to increase the acc cause when firing quickly with a weapon the bullets fly every where and most of them goes very far from the target , also overall acc is making it very hard to hit an enemy

It's true that you can't fire quickly. Mount&Blade engine simply prevents that, no matter what you do so it's impossible to change that. I agree that it would be nice and realistic to be able to fire pistols very quickly and somewhat accurately, but it's simply not possible.
I can't see a problem with accuracy if you aim "properly". Of course, there is a bullet drop like with arrows so you need to keep that in mind when shooting over long ranges. Otherwis, practice makes perfect.  :wink:

reklem said:
It's true that you can't fire quickly. Mount&Blade engine simply prevents that, no matter what you do so it's impossible to change that. I agree that it would be nice and realistic to be able to fire pistols very quickly and somewhat accurately, but it's simply not possible.
I can't see a problem with accuracy if you aim "properly". Of course, there is a bullet drop like with arrows so you need to keep that in mind when shooting over long ranges. Otherwis, practice makes perfect.  :wink:

thnx man :smile:

i havent checked if that bug was reported already

but here it is :

When you manage to bribe some steppe bandits (mongols) you can basically use them to make mounted rifle or smg, as long as you have arms+ammo, without the need or reorganizing those soldiers before and you wont loose any mongols in the process!
they are considered as mounted troops already and will show as this in the troop management screen when upgrading to mounted smg/rifle
but when you do so you receive smg/rifle troops and DO NOT loose any mongols troops, so it's like free troops.

this works as long as you dont reorganize those troops.

there is also an error message from scripts telling its a free gift :smile:
a nice glitch indeed :wink:

i keep getting a shutdown problem in battles, and its 40 vs 40 so its not like its too may men, and proccessor speed is 3.0 GHz

also, i started my own faction, and captured wercheg, then put 3 npc characters in it, and i went to castle, talked to one, and he said, surrender or die! and i left, and i couldnt control town anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your reports.  :grin:
I will take care of these problems, but only within the Warband SP game, and it won't come very soon. I'm only working on MP for now. Dont have much time or manpower to do both things at the same time.

I'm running Mount and Blade 1.011 and it crashes every time I try to run it at the "module.ini" loading section. I also have Mount and Blade 1.003 and it loads fine for that. I did download the April update for 1.011 so I have no idea why it keeps crashing the game. Help?

The game crashes for me. Places it in modules just like and other mod, and when i lauch the game and it starts to load, a bunch of warning notes come up at the left of the screen and then it crashes and i get this error: RGL error: Unable to open file: Commonres\costumes_a.brf.

What should I do?

UPDATE: Ups I somehow putted it into warbands folder modifications folder :grin:
UPDATE2: I have the same problem now but with another file :/

every time i start a new game i equip the ammo and pistole, after like 6 shots it says not carrying any ammo and after this every time i go into battle it says that, what should i do?

CaptainCsaba said:
every time i start a new game i equip the ammo and pistole, after like 6 shots it says not carrying any ammo and after this every time i go into battle it says that, what should i do?
what ammo and what pistol did you use? Make sure you have equiped the suitable ammo before charge into enemies.

It happens with all the weapons i tried. Also I have 2 bullet things equipped. These are the starting ones with the starting mauser at the moment. Every time i get a new weapon i can fire it a few times and then never again. And i have the good ammo.

Having some squad problems, and commanding troops in general. So I assigned some troops to a squad, set the positions and everything. Battle comes, they don't move there, they just stand in a line. My lone armed rifleman for some reason just starts running when the battle starts. When I tell my squad to charge it does not, I keep hitting the buttons, and eventually they follow after awhile. Just wanting to know if there is a way to fix this.

Back
Top Bottom