Bug Report, known bugs, and UPDATE notification(Apr. 05. update)

Users who are viewing this thread

but what i did is install it wrong and i need to know how to get it off my game cause i deleted it but i can still try to load which then it messes up

king will said:
but what i did is install it wrong and i need to know how to get it off my game cause i deleted it but i can still try to load which then it messes up

that's strange... are you sure  you have deleted the whole WWII China Battlefield folder from Modules?If yes, the computer shouldn't be able to load it, because there's no data to load. (Try to delete any saves or things like that from Documents and Settings\My Documents\Mount&Blade savegames\WWIIchinabattlefield3rdversion)

WilliamBerne said:
thanks, I just want sb. to confirm this.

like I asked ealabor,
BTW, have you noticed, that the vertex animation of scabbard got some problem? I saw the scabbard of native have only 3 frames, and they work good. but when I use the 3 frames instead of 4, it doesn't work, the hilt always stay on the scabbard.

I think maybe the japanese katanas are also bugged.

I think mostly the chinese swords are bugged. this is off topic but maybe WW2 china battlefeild should add custom battles

Hello again, I just found another bug.

When i was playing, i sat up a camp, and for the fun of it, i chose 'walk around'.
I talked with some of the units, but they all replied "Surrender or die, make your choice" to which I replied "I am not afraid of you, I will fight." then nothing happens.

This may have been caused because those unnits were mongolian bandits that i convinced to join me, and where i rearranged some of them to NPCA horsemen.

Can't take a screeny, dunno why :S
hope you can use this.

-Cheers

hellokitty555 said:

When i was playing, i sat up a camp, and for the fun of it, i chose 'walk around'.
I talked with some of the units, but they all replied "Surrender or die, make your choice" to which I replied "I am not afraid of you, I will fight." then nothing happens.

This may have been caused because those unnits were mongolian bandits that i convinced to join me, and where i rearranged some of them to NPCA horsemen.

hope you can use this.

-Cheers

yeah, i noticed too, but i haven't reported (because you could get XP points from killing your own troops with this bug)

jr said:
1.i dont get any loot.
2that bug i reported earlier is STILL happening to me!
see wielding a rifle
18349_1178052341041_1520112918_30369572_2140961_s.jpg
no rifle
18349_1178052421043_1520112918_30369573_1008594_s.jpg
pistol
18349_1178052461044_1520112918_30369574_5823917_s.jpg
and yes i downloaded from link located in here:http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,92594.0.html
well...im gonna try tomorrow again good nigth!
this the same with me
what should i do
help pls

Yahh, okay :smile: your welcome.

Interceptor said:
hellokitty555 said:

hope you can use this.

-Cheers

yeah, i noticed too, but i haven't reported (because you could get XP points from killing your own troops with this bug)

- Personally I wouldn't do this though, hehe  :razz:

mr.playa said:
jr said:
1.i dont get any loot.
2that bug i reported earlier is STILL happening to me!
see wielding a rifle
18349_1178052341041_1520112918_30369572_2140961_s.jpg
no rifle
18349_1178052421043_1520112918_30369573_1008594_s.jpg
pistol
18349_1178052461044_1520112918_30369574_5823917_s.jpg
and yes i downloaded from link located in here:http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,92594.0.html
well...im gonna try tomorrow again good nigth!
this the same with me
what should i do
help pls
try this:use automatic weapons and use either pistol magazines or MG-34 drums that works for anything else,not.and next bug:downloaded april.05 update and after that theres no sound in guns!

WilliamBerne said:
really? which gun sounds nothing?
theres not sound any gun.and i didnt edit anything,expect for troop editor of course so that i could start with 2MG34 drums and tommy gun...

I had Nakajima Kesago say to me "Warning: This line should never be displayed" after i asked him if he had a job for me. I am guessing i wasnt supposed to see that?

Oh there are no buttons to press to continue the conversation after so i had to close the game. Thank god i was autosaving

lightgiver said:
I had Nakajima Kesago say to me "Warning: This line should never be displayed" after i asked him if he had a job for me. I am guessing i wasnt supposed to see that?

Oh there are no buttons to press to continue the conversation after so i had to close the game. Thank god i was autosaving

this was answered before, just ignore it...the mod isn't finished yet

my artillery shoot where i stand...
in other words.i call artillery strike against 8RA and my troops are behind me,i called the god damn strike and what do you know:"dogrobber killed by jr"mounted commando killed byt jr" etc.

In battles many times game reports like 'Lezalit killed by Lezalit"  "Mounted cammando killed by mounted commando".
Can a soldier can kill himself.

BondBroker said:
In battles many times game reports like 'Lezalit killed by Lezalit"  "Mounted cammando killed by mounted commando".
Can a soldier can kill himself.
it is enemy artillery.
there is no soldier how called "artilleryman" in the battlefield, so the game shouldn't say that some troops were killed by "artilleryman".

Aww, I got a bug -.-''' I try to play with out the update mod, it's appear, after I install the update mod, it's still appear, what have I done wrong >.>

RGL ERROR
Unable to open file: CommonRes\costumes_a.brf

maybe I update the mod wrong...I just copy the new file over the old file right?

Back
Top Bottom