Bug Report, known bugs, and UPDATE notification(Apr. 05. update)

Users who are viewing this thread

Same problem with Csaba... I have the starting pistol AND the starting ammo belts, and can only fire one clip before I run out of ammo. HELP. Also, I can't recruit soldiers from castles/towns. The officer functions, but it just says "Recruited 0 watchmen" Or whatever...

Bullet belts don't fit pistol. Only magazine does. I said that in the mod introduction, if you have checked camp menu, you should have found it.
As for "Recruited 0 watchmen", I guess it was because the public order of that place is too low.

I get a Unable to open file: CommonRes/costumes_a.brf

Im running xp with version 1.134 of warband you said you need 1.011 but how on earth do i do that? Please help.. i really wanna try this mod...

nvm found 1011 from tale worlds download server :smile: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=45208.0 should work when i try it :smile: mod looks great cant wait to try it! 1011 10% done :smile:

benitopsp said:
nvm found 1011 from tale worlds download server :smile: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=45208.0 should work when i try it :smile: mod looks great cant wait to try it! 1011 10% done :smile:

This mod is for Mount&Blade, not for Warband. Warband version will be released in future.

benitopsp said:
Towns dont show up until i come close.. sometimes they still dont.. fix?

this must be because of a wrong parties.txt since it is an option coded for towns to be permanently visible on map or just visible when you come close by. It has to do with the group of 7 digits following the town name in parties.txt, but i dont recall wich one exactly (it is also used for the icon type). I'll try to dig for the info since i already experienced and fixed it when i made my personnal china map for this mod.

or maybe someone else knows the exact number to modify

edit : check in the Forge section, i know i got the info there, but cant recall which subject (it was a link from one of those tutorials sticky, prolly those about modding just by editing the .txt)

A quick solution would be to copy all lines from a clean Native parties.txt (from Mount&Blade 1.011 and not warband) from the line including "p_town_1" to the line including "p_village_90" and paste it in WWII China Battlefield own parties.txt replacing the same exact lines (China mod is using caldaria map too, with no names change, and same number of towns, i dont recall if the "invisible" thingy you mention was from the start in this mod, if so its just a mistake William made in coding it, could be easily fixed by him).
make sure to backup parties.txt from the mod before editing it.

if you use the China map i made for this mod (check few posts under, not in sticky but on 1st page) the parties.txt is already fixed and you wont suffer from this issue

vahadar said:
benitopsp said:
Towns dont show up until i come close.. sometimes they still dont.. fix?

this must be because of a wrong parties.txt since it is an option coded for towns to be permanently visible on map or just visible when you come close by. It has to do with the group of 7 digits following the town name in parties.txt, but i dont recall wich one exactly (it is also used for the icon type). I'll try to dig for the info since i already experienced and fixed it when i made my personnal china map for this mod.

or maybe someone else knows the exact number to modify

edit : check in the Forge section, i know i got the info there, but cant recall which subject (it was a link from one of those tutorials sticky, prolly those about modding just by editing the .txt)

A quick solution would be to copy all lines from a clean Native parties.txt (from Mount&Blade 1.011 and not warband) from the line including "p_town_1" to the line including "p_village_90" and paste it in WWII China Battlefield own parties.txt replacing the same exact lines (China mod is using caldaria map too, with no names change, and same number of towns, i dont recall if the "invisible" thingy you mention was from the start in this mod, if so its just a mistake William made in coding it, could be easily fixed by him).
make sure to backup parties.txt from the mod before editing it.

if you use the China map i made for this mod (check few posts under, not in sticky but on 1st page) the parties.txt is already fixed and you wont suffer from this issue
Thanks, this reminds me that your world map thread deserves to be sticked. (Is "sticky" a verb?)

my only problem is starting the game
it says "Unable to open file : CommonRes/Costumes_a.brf
please help me i wanna play this mod cuz it looks just so cool
i'v waited a long time for singleplayer mod about WWII and finaly here we are but i cant play it
please help me

Kacpigh2 said:
i'v waited a long time for singleplayer mod about WWII and finaly here we are but i cant play it
please help me

reinstall M&B, download this mod again and install. If it won't help,  try using patch published in one of William's threads

Interceptor said:
Kacpigh2 said:
please help me

reinstall M&B, download this mod again and install. If it won't help,  try using patch published in one of William's threads

umm i'v done all you said and still it shows up the same problem

i was looking for the actual file and it wasnt even there
i look up patch but its only for multiplayer :sad:
if you an help please reply to this

When I played the single player game and the tone is not heard some bombs and weapons does not effect the sound both

Back
Top Bottom