Britannia 1080 mod General discusion thread/Progress report

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, like i recently said looking on museum websites may help with your research if i find anything out i will let you know.

hehe quite abit im sure dimos would like to explain but in short terms he has released the new beta version of the mod includeing higher skills new armour and new screnes :razz:.. and i think the naval system is working but atm he is working on kingdom mangement and me and him are thinknig of making a mod together so :p.

Check first page my friend! beta 0.2  i got ... download and put in modules its a complete diffrent folder so enjoy it's more fun than previous few more towns and that added dimos won't be on till later so ill say thanks for him :razz:...

that was dimos choise not mine :p im not part of the mod i just like one of his main people :p but were working on a new mod now :p which will include crusaders xD

tommylaw: Welcome back. We all missed you. You also missed the mod's progress...  :razz: Actually I was trying to make an acount on the repository but I couldn't understand that well and couldn't login there since it was not recognising my passworld...  :???:

hunterman52: Thanks for replying to tommylaw the time I was out. Glad to hear that you got bothe versions. Currently I am working on conversation stuff...  :wink:

I will finish them soon and give a new release, maybe a BETA 0.25 ...  :mrgreen: ...

:smile: o me and dimos are going to try and make a new mod :p... infact i just finished creating the mod image picture XD its going to involve crusaders as dimos really likes crusaders along with me and i suppose you to ! :p here is the image :p not the best but its a start =)

menuformod.jpg

hehe i thought so but the new mod won't be started untill dimos is fully ready and finished with this one :p... or unless he can multitask then we begin :p

Hold on the horses!

Hey, just relax mate. I was thinking of that in the future...  :razz: , hoping that you will be able to work with python and I will make the textures/banners and stuff...  :wink:

And much more  :smile:

ok np if he does send ill let you know but i don't think that's likly lol.

Good news -slightly :razz:

No he didnt give codes but he did leave message

-Message-

"Well, I already exchanged many PMs with Dimos and guided him on how to make a kingdom management as it was in AoM and SoD V3. As to new V4 options Source will be released together with final V4 version. It should be sometime soon".

"Cheers"

Great news. If ya can send me the text codes after the release of the source I will add you in the credits... Since ya got python to work!  :razz:

:smile:

hheeh im getting bit used to the thing.. since i added new sky from the person that made the mod i asked if i can use it and these are the cool pictures i got from it although there was an error which took me a while to fix as u went into cities it would show building's as question marks so i had to do the module build thing again and it worked anyway less of my gibbering here are pics :p... also! im learning adding more npc's and recruiting units from your castle including im learning how to do that thing that ruthen did with the bearclaw chatmode thing where you go go into the interior and all that and give u 100 renknown.. =) so ill learnt quite few things here are the pics!

-Be posted soon as uploaded on hosting site-

No need to here we are speaking for Britannia mod... I do not need new animations/ skies/ faces/ map textures ect... Just if you can help adding kingdom management, otherwise keep that for you, there is no need to post them...  :wink:

Just tell me when you are done!

ooo yh sorry :p im still working on it but might take some time did ruthen not help you with it

p.s please come on msn so i can ask you some stuff

Making naval system works easy =).. well i dont know if its the thing your thinking of but this is what i got on it :p...  thats great eastern mod and look a boat!

mb12-1.jpg

mb13-1.jpg

:razz: And thats real nothing is fake ill make a vid if u don't belive me and dimos you can do it in couple of seconds =)

Back
Top Bottom