Britannia 1080 mod General discusion thread/Progress report

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah. Search that number and be sure that I will fix that in the new version. I am too busy those days, but once I find some time I will release a new fixed and polished version...  :wink:

Keep posting, Keep walking, Keep living!  :razz:

Hey, I was playing the mod (job well done) and must congratulate you on those great textures, especially the Irish one (the green harp).

I'm sorry I didn't help much with the naval stuff, but .txt files are so confusing!

Just saying, you should download the OSP weapons and add a few more weapons to the game. I know it's still 0.2 beta, but it would really help immersion.

Ruthven said:
Hey, I was playing the mod (job well done) and must congratulate you on those great textures, especially the Irish one (the green harp).

I'm sorry I didn't help much with the naval stuff, but .txt files are so confusing!

Just saying, you should download the OSP weapons and add a few more weapons to the game. I know it's still 0.2 beta, but it would really help immersion.

Oh yeah I was thinking of those myself. Can you teach me in pm how to use brf edit?  :lol:

Thanks for the good comment. Your work is also great.  :wink:

Dimos, could you propably upload Your mod into M&B Repository? 'Cause Rapidshare is such a a piece of crap... In my internet network several users are sharing the same IP address, which means that if someone is downloading from Rapidshare, the others can't. And it seems like some dumbass is downloading pr0n or something all the time, because no matter when I try, I can't start downloading your mod.
Also, I think it would be better to have it in official repository rather than on some pretty random server.
Would it be a problem? If it would then well, I shall keep tryin' with Rapidshare, but If you could by any chance upload Britannia to M&BR I'd be really really happy :smile:
Cheers

I can't undertand the repository, that's how I lost both e-mails and couldn't log in either...  :smile:
It would be nice if someone would upload the mod there, but doing so means he will have to ask my permition and write something I'd like to have along with the mod...  :mrgreen:

Anyways hope you''l find a way to download it and play. Feel free to post as many comments as ya like around here, ok!?  :razz:

PS: Nice stradocaster. I prefer sg type though, even if I have a strat now... I'll buy an sg as a present for birthday soon!  :smile:

Because many of you might have spotted I am working on a new mod, the next release will be delayed for some time.

A new basic release is ready thought...  :wink:

Looks nice, I'll give it a try!  :smile: Anyways, good luck on your mod, wewt!  :grin: (So many mods, I think Mount and Blade the largest collection of real mods, unlike other games that have what? one more room for battle?)

MountandBladeKinsman said:
Looks nice, I'll give it a try!  :smile: Anyways, good luck on your mod, wewt!  :grin: (So many mods, I think Mount and Blade the largest collection of real mods, unlike other games that have what? one more room for battle?)

Welcome  there!!! Have fun playing my mod...

Make more comments. Once I will have my Europe mod ready, I will update this mod  :mrgreen: so, have fun dude!!!  :wink:

Been playing M&B for a few weeks, I have installed 6 mods now to see what one i wanna play.
I have just downloaded this mod, i love this time of history in the uk. i post later once i played it for a while

Really enjoying this mod and fighting for the Irish :smile:

My only issue is how NPCs are constantly getting stuck in the water and it's even hard to navigate it as a player as it seems just a small area is actually traversal and if you try to enter from outside it, you get stuck. I've even been unable to talk to certain NPCs because they are stuck and I cant get to them. After a few hours at least 1/2 the vassals are stuck in the water around Ireland, which is slowing my game down dramatically.

If you could fix that issue, it'd be perfect. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom