[BoP: Archives] Balance of Power Alt-1919:

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spain congratulates the Ethiopians on their victories In the Olympics. We refused to attend not out of our isolationist feelings but out of principle. The planned segregation of our black spanish citizens was unacceptable to us and we refused to take part.

Just in case things get a little frantic in the Polish-German war, please be very cautious of the borders of Bohemia. I am hereby guaranteeing their independence (except for their loyalty to Austria).

Germany is being invaded by Russians, Poles, Americans, Brits and probably others who aren't publicly announcing it.

So, probably not going to find any spare troops there.

With much sadness is the government of the prinicipality of Bohemia looking at the situation in Germany. Any units crossing our borders from Germany will be interned and kept in POW camps until the war ends. Also, apart from Germans, any units of foreign countries closer than 15 kilometers from our borders will result in full alert of artillery positions and frontline infantry, as well as calling in Kaiserlich-Königlich units of His Majesty Charles I into the area. While Bohemia desires no war, it must be known that it must protect its sovereignity. Also, we would like to point out that activated units are more prone to accidents, thus the government of Bohemia finds suitable to advise all the beligerents to keep a 15km distance from our borders.

Refugees will be allowed through the borders, after sufficient checks.

Odyseuss said:
My ships patrolled Greenland.
By Greenland do you mean the coast of Canada? Again, I checked the report: we weren't even near Greenland when you attacked. Be honest, you were just looking for an excuse to sink my navy.

Odyseuss said:
Either way we're at war now.
Let me know how well that works out for you. Your own people hated you to the point of open revolt, my eastern fleet managed to put your gutless ambushers on the run (apart from your ships that we outright sunk), and I've got a good defensive position. I'll be happy to trade some more corvettes for your destroyers and cruisers though, if you'd like. Defensive air support is a real boon, as your boys found out.

Shatari said:
Odyseuss said:
My ships patrolled Greenland.
By Greenland do you mean the coast of Canada? Again, I checked the report: we weren't even near Greenland when you attacked. Be honest, you were just looking for an excuse to sink my navy.

Odyseuss said:
Either way we're at war now.
Let me know how well that works out for you. Your own people hated you to the point of open revolt, my eastern fleet managed to put your gutless ambushers on the run (apart from your ships that we outright sunk), and I've got a good defensive position. I'll be happy to trade some more corvettes for your destroyers and cruisers though, if you'd like. Defensive air support is a real boon, as your boys found out.
That's interesting. Funny how less than 4000 people managed to rebel with no guns against my three militia units. It's also funny how they got submarines and destroyers in one turn, and that all of my message vessels were sunk. Pretty funny that you say I tried to sink your navy when you first said Coast Guard (even though the Canadian Coast Guard hasn't been founded yet). Funny, ain't it.

You can bull**** about the Canadian coast guard all you like, but my own patrols spotted large German fleets maneuvering far too closely to Canada and New York to be simply acting at Greenland.

I would be making a fuss about how close they were to me even without this Greenland thing, but with Shatari's reports (that line up with my own) I firmly believe you intended to start a military incursion and there is nothing you can say or do to convince me otherwise.

OOC: I'd like to ask why Ody was doing that? Is it meta gaming against Shatari as 'revenge' for the last BoP? Or is it trying to take over Canada because you are from there? (which is just as bad as meta gaming against a player really)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom